Season 6 - AD Mord Jungle
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Mordekaiser with this build
|Rek'Sai||Melee and your damage is higher after 6. Shouldn't have to much trouble with her.|
Mordekaiser is a high damage melee carry but has low mobility and no crowd control. He excels in the mid and late game particularly against squishy or semi-tank opponents in skirmish situations, and can also excel in team fights when his signature ultimate is used correctly.
This build, based in the jungle, allows the player to put out a huge amount of damage and reduce the threat of kiting on Mordekaiser.
Things to Remember
Play Safe Early
- This build is quite weak in the early game, ask for help from your team if you get counter jungled and don't over-commit when ganking.
Q and E are the damage dealers
- Most of the damage on this build comes from your Q due to it's high scaling
- Your Ult and W scale with AP only, so do not expect too much damage from them, especially W
Don't Underestimate the Ghost
- The ghost you get from your ult if VERY powerful. You gain a portion of their health and AP and the ghost gains a portion of your AD and health. Because this is an ad Mord build, your ghost will hit very hard!
- Dragon very powerful too.
- Try and use your ghost to push, use it to force the opponents of their tower so you can take it
Remember your Passive
- If you keep putting out damage you will keep getting shielded, and you can prevent a lot of damage when clearing and when fighting from your passive
- Using your E on champions gives your shield a nice boost
- REMEMBER, all of the damage your ghost does contributes to your shield, this is another reason the ghost is so powerful - it makes you much harder to kill.