Top AP Tank
Threats to Mordekaiser with this build
|Diana||Easy Target She is A Gap Closer And its Very Helpful|
Pros / Cons And How to Control Them
+ His Q Dose Huge About of Damage .
+ Have A Shield That Prevent Huge about of Damage.
+ He Can Have A Pet (Drake or Champ).
+ Not using Mana.
- Low Mobility.
- Easy to Gank him.
- He Dont Have Any CC Effects.
* Mord Must have Boots . Your Boots Change the Way You play
* Rylai's or Frozen Mallet is Very Useful tho the Slow effects
I really Recommending Using Ignite Cuz in Early its Give a Massive Amount Of Damage To your Ult
TP Is one of the best Spells for any Top Lane
Mord is Low mobility Champ Flash will Help Escape and Kill Champ
Iron Man - Passive :
Mordekaiser shields himself for 25 Percent of the damage dealt by his abilities, halved to 12.5% against enemy minion and capped at 25 Percent maximum health.
* Your Shield Block Damage From Jungle Creeps , Minion And Champions
* In Team Fight Using Your W Does Huge Amount of Damage and Shield you
Mace of Spades - Q Active:
next three basic attacks deal bonus magic damage. The final strike does 2 times the bonus damage of the previous strikes.
First Two 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 + ( 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90% AD) And (+ 60% AP)
Third Basic 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 (+ 100 / 120 / 140 / 160 / 180% AD) And (+ 120% AP)
* Knowing How to Land your Q Basics Give You a Huge Advance Tactics on Your Enemy .
* In Team Fight Focus Your Q one One Target Will Instant Kill Him
Harvesters of Sorrow - W:
Passive: Mordekaiser gains bonus experience when killing a minion near allies equal to 50% of the experience he lost due to them being there
Active: First Cast - Mordekaiser targets an allied champion or minion and for the next 4 seconds they gain 75 bonus movement speed while moving towards each other, which lingers for 1.5 seconds. When near enough to each other, each deal magic damage in an area of effect around themselves every second for the duration
* You Can Blow the W At any Time
Active: Second Cast - Mordekaiser constricts the area, dealing magic damage to all enemies near himself and his ally as well as healing himself and his ally for the same amount, from up to 2 enemies hit in their respective areas. Healing is reduced to 25% when harvesting minions.
* Basically The Passive Give you full amount of XP Lost when ally is Around , Your First Active Bind you to Ally Giving You Speed While Moving to Each other , IF you Close Enough Dealing Damage to Nearby Enemies. Your Second Cast Blow the the Sphare Dealing Damage Early then it should .
* When One of the Ally Connected this way Die The Sphare will automatically blow
Damage When Close to the Biding Ally (Per Second )35 / 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 (+ 22.5% AP)
Damage When Blow 50 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+ 30% AP)
Siphon of Destruction - E Active :
Mordekaiser deals magic damage to all enemies in a cone in the target direction.
For each enemy champion hit, Mordekaiser generates a bonus percentage of his Passive
35 / 65 / 95 / 125 / 155 (+ 60% AD) And (+ 60% AP)
Children of the Grave - Ultimate R :
PASSIVE: DRAGON FORCE- Mordekaiser's basic attacks and abilities Curse the Dragon Dragon for 10 seconds.
ACTIVE: Mordekaiser blasts the target enemy champion, dealing magic damage as well as Cursing them for the next 10 seconds. Cursed champions take magic damage every second, with Mordekaiser healing for 100% of the damage dealt by the initial blast and the Curse.
CURSE: If Mordekaiser's team scores a takedown on a Cursed enemy, he temporarily enslaves their soul as a controllable ghost. Enslaving the Dragon Dragon will kill Mordekaiser's current ghost, and prevent him from summoning a new one while it survives.
SECOND ACTIVE: While a ghost is active, Children of the Grave can be used to move them to the target location.
Champion ghosts gain 100% of Mordekaiser's bonus AD as bonus AD and 15% of Mordekaiser's maximum health as bonus health, and while Mordekaiser has a champion enslaved he gains 25% of their bonus health as bonus health and 30% of their AP as bonus AP. Dragon ghosts gain increased range and modified movement speed.
Ghost Time 45 / 60 / 75
6.25 / 7.5 / 8.75% (+ 1% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health
Mord The Dragon Tamer :
Mord Ult Basically Curse the Drake And when your team kill him You will Have A Pet That Follow you and Can be controlled By you (Using Alt + Left Click)
Whenever Your Teammates Do drakes tell them to wait for you .
* The Dragon Are Very Useful and Powerful Members of your team , they destroy Towers Very Fast and they are dealing a huge amount of damage .