Dr. Mundo Build Guide by darthorio
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Dr. Mundo Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hey this is darthorio, and welcome to my Dr. Mundo jungle build and guide! In this guide I will explain how to win with the famous Dr. Mundo. You might look at this and think its the same as all the others, but there is one thing I found that changes the tables with Dr. Mundo.
Pros / Cons
- Has great farming skills
- Has incredible sustain with Sadism
- Great counter jungle capabilities
- Goes where he pleases
- Ignite cripples his ultimate Sadism
- Ganks are difficult unless enemies are pushed
- Jukeable :(
- Can be difficult early game if you don't have....THE SECRET WEAPON
THE SECRET WEAPON
Only one thing to note here....LIFESTEAL QUINTS! These runes make your Masochism instead of losing health, gaining a huge *** load! The huge base ad gain makes it easy to get back to full. These s full quints give you enough lifesteal to get through your pre-6 game....WHICH IS AWESOME
Just one thing about the items...DON'T FOLLOW THEM IN ORDER. The point of a guide is to give you a set of good items with character via Dr. Mundo, its not a book, skip the chapters around and build how you need. Ap mid getting a little scary? Get Negatron Cloak earlier than normal. Adapt to the situation, that's what makes and breaks a good league player from a great one.
Just....use your preference. I usually run either Ghost or Exhaust with smite but if you are in a game where you know who you are up against, spell against them. So if there is a lot of hard cc like Amumu it might be a better idea to run the ghost.
Creeping / Jungling
Just run a standard route. some mundos like to start red and get ganks at level two by upgrading [infected cleaver] and get that tasty first blood, others run a standard blue route, ill go over both though
- wraiths with a nice teammate (if not skip to two)
- red buff lizard (rank [infected cleaver] when ganking after, if not upgrade like normal) don't forget to [smite] when its low!
- GANK, if no opportunities, kill wolves
- GANK PLZ!, if no opportunities, continue farming up in the jungle, if you have the secret weapon you shouldn't be going to low
- GANK GANK GANK! farm and gank all throughout the game, when you have enough for the [heart of gold] go back
- Start wolves with handy teammate (if not skip to two)
- blue buff golem [smite] when its low!
- go to wolves if not cleared, then wraiths
- go to golems, [smite] if necessary
- either go back, or continue on wraiths and back to wolves gank whenever you see an opportunity
This guide more or less shows how good Dr. Mundo jungle can be with the SECRET WEAPON, early free lifesteal with Dr. Mundo impressive, sustaining your jungle pre-6 and giving you a little sustain for the huge amount of steroid you get from machoism. Try these quints out, they are godly for mundo jungle and..pretty much any other attack damage jungler.