Bull - i - llaoi
Not Updated For Current Season
Her kit is fun.
Her R is totally awesome.
Her E is kinda broken(in the good way).
Her scaling is HUGE.
She ist just fun.
R > Q > E > W
R: try to ult with a E-spirit, 1 tentacle more is really great :O
Q: insane damage - waveclear - poke
E: 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% (+ 8% per 100 AD)
just these numbers said to me...
use this over W ....
if you hit the enemy with the E-spirit he will take (at rank 1) 25% more damage..
its just awesome
w: auto-attack-reset - capcloser - farm-tool with your passive
simple and great skill
- Flash & Ignite if you want to dunk.
- Flash & Teleport if you like Teamplay or afk-farming.
Teleport ganks are not that good with her ... believe me
i normally pick ignite to stomp faces
Flash -> E -> R -> W -> Q -> W.....
Counter-engage > flash-engage : zone/insta-kill carries with your ult
Most of the time, i ignore the frontline and try to abuse my damage against the carries.
Pre-Fight: Try to catch people with your E to procc the debuff.
try to stay in range of your tentacles~
If the enemy-toplaner engaged
-> use E in front of a tentacle(1hit)
-> Q on both(Toplaner and Spirit)
= 3 tentacle hits in a short time = TONS OF DAMAGE Kappa
Pretty Tanky with some damage and sustain.
- Feast: early-game sustain
- Opressor: pure dmg
- Though Skin: with doran's shield - early game tankyness
- Perserverance: your selfheal is based on missing health... so u can play around the "low health status"
- Grasp of the Undying: you are tanky - with a nice healthpool - so your dmg/sustain with GotU is nice too
The core is:
Muramana - Iceborn Gauntlet - Sterak's Gage - Spirit Visage
- Mres-boots against hard-CC and alot of AP
- Armor-boots against heave Autoattack-/AD-Team
- Movespeed-boots against perma-slows (for example: Ashe)
- Thornmail: synergies well with your selfheal
- Dead Man's Plate: is fun and good against kite-stuff
- Sunfire Cape: is good against tanky-stuff.. i sometimes rush it. it's hard to counter the mixed damage earlygame and your fights are pretty long against tanks.
- Zz'Rot Portal: just look at it... it's perfect for tanks
- Maw of Malmortius: really strong with the rage-procc, but pretty expensive
- Banshee's Veil: good item overall
- Zz'Rot Portal: just look at it... it's perfect for tanks (Kappa)
- Death's Dance: is HUGE - if you are stomping.. buy this to finish the game... your selfheal and damage-output are insane with this thing
- Mortal Reminder: against heavy armor
- The Black Cleaver: against heavy armor
- Ravenous Hydra: is great but i dont build it often
- Infinity Edge: just for the "lol-crit" moments
That's my first guide on pages like this.
If you have any questions or ideas - tell me. :P
Thank you for reading! ^_^
Sorry for misspelling~ My english is no THAT great~ :P
I have to fill the guide to become a "full guide" -.-