Bull - i - llaoi
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Her kit is fun.
Her R is totally awesome.
Her E is kinda broken(in the good way).
Her scaling is HUGE.
She ist just fun.
R > Q > E > W
R: try to ult with a E-spirit, 1 tentacle more is really great :O
Q: insane damage - waveclear - poke
E: 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% (+ 8% per 100 AD)
just these numbers said to me...
use this over W ....
if you hit the enemy with the E-spirit he will take (at rank 1) 25% more damage..
its just awesome
w: auto-attack-reset - capcloser - farm-tool with your passive
simple and great skill
- Flash & Ignite if you want to dunk.
- Flash & Teleport if you like Teamplay or afk-farming.
Teleport ganks are not that good with her ... believe me
i normally pick ignite to stomp faces
Flash -> E -> R -> W -> Q -> W.....
Counter-engage > flash-engage : zone/insta-kill carries with your ult
Most of the time, i ignore the frontline and try to abuse my damage against the carries.
Pre-Fight: Try to catch people with your E to procc the debuff.
try to stay in range of your tentacles~
If the enemy-toplaner engaged
-> use E in front of a tentacle(1hit)
-> Q on both(Toplaner and Spirit)
= 3 tentacle hits in a short time = TONS OF DAMAGE Kappa
Pretty Tanky with some damage and sustain.
- Feast: early-game sustain
- Opressor: pure dmg
- Though Skin: with doran's shield - early game tankyness
- Perserverance: your selfheal is based on missing health... so u can play around the "low health status"
- Grasp of the Undying: you are tanky - with a nice healthpool - so your dmg/sustain with GotU is nice too
The core is:
Muramana - Iceborn Gauntlet - Sterak's Gage - Spirit Visage
- Mres-boots against hard-CC and alot of AP
- Armor-boots against heave Autoattack-/AD-Team
- Movespeed-boots against perma-slows (for example: Ashe)
- Thornmail: synergies well with your selfheal
- Dead Man's Plate: is fun and good against kite-stuff
- Sunfire Cape: is good against tanky-stuff.. i sometimes rush it. it's hard to counter the mixed damage earlygame and your fights are pretty long against tanks.
- Zz'Rot Portal: just look at it... it's perfect for tanks
- Maw of Malmortius: really strong with the rage-procc, but pretty expensive
- Banshee's Veil: good item overall
- Zz'Rot Portal: just look at it... it's perfect for tanks (Kappa)
- Death's Dance: is HUGE - if you are stomping.. buy this to finish the game... your selfheal and damage-output are insane with this thing
- Mortal Reminder: against heavy armor
- The Black Cleaver: against heavy armor
- Ravenous Hydra: is great but i dont build it often
- Infinity Edge: just for the "lol-crit" moments
That's my first guide on pages like this.
If you have any questions or ideas - tell me. :P
Thank you for reading! ^_^
Sorry for misspelling~ My english is no THAT great~ :P
I have to fill the guide to become a "full guide" -.-