General Guide by ibegoogle
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
So this is mine
Feel free to use. I could care less.
Annie may or may not be as strong due to opponents
Alistar will have long CD on Pulverize until late game
Skarner is most likely be extremely squishy until it has a lot of armor
Vladimir will require blue buff and spamming Tides of Blood in order to heal and deal extreme damage
Lux (same as Annie) needs to be partially fed in order to be that strong.
Will add more later on.. If I continue to buy more champs and remember this... LOL
Early game: Q on last hit, normal attack on enemy Champs, stun when possible.
Mid game: Tibbers stun, Q then W. If still living chase, normal attack and ignite.
Late game: Same as mid game, will be effective unless lack of damage or the enemy stacked too much MR.
Early game: No pushing past half. It will end up wasting pots and being close to death.
Mid game: Q -> W -> Q -> Q -> E -> R. If running, use Impale first then start the slicing.
Late game: Impale to teammates, then spam Q when possible. :P
Early game: Pulverize then charge them towards your teammates. Heal whenever you can.
Mid game: Ulti then copy the same combo as above.
Late game: Same as mid game.
Early game: Spam Q on enemy opponent when possible.
Mid game: With nearly 3sec Transfusion, spam bloods on minions and Q them til full stacks and gank.
Late game: AP/Tank. Woot. :P Ult, transfusion, pool, blood if have too. If not keep on spamming transfusion.
Early game: Singularity on enemy champ when possible. Do not fear of diving into them to land the extra bonus damage. Unless hugging tower. Then don't.
Mid game: Singularity then Q then ult. Should kill. If not, flash into range then try to kill ASAP.
Late game: With a 30sec ultimate laser cooldown, just spam E and Q until you feel its right to ulti into their faces. W when teammates are close to death.
- Doran's to start off nice and easy/ MP5, HP, AP
- Get Mejai's when going b if possible. If not, grab boots.
- Now for ze boots. Grab now or die. Teehee
- Grab the catalyst, then Rod of Ages before the 20min mark if possible
- Grab ze belt after Rod of Ages, now for the Rylai's to piss off the opponents after finishing the skill sequence
- Try to get Rabadon's Cap ASAP. It helps with the damage.
- Void Staff time. Mejai's should be capped by now. If not sell for another Rabadon's Cap
- Regrowth pendant and 1 HP pot for start.
- Get philosopher's stone on first trip or when have the money.
- Grab ze boots! Full boots if possible
- Grab Sheen for additional damage after Crystal Slash
- Grab Phage for HP and 25% of slow. :)
- Belt then Rylai's cuz its fun. :D
- Guardian Angel, just cuz your squishy and its hard to Impale when everyone's killing you all the time. D:
- Wit's end for additional MR, it helps. Trust.
- Now for Force of Nature, I'm gonna guess you have some decent HP now, and will take long enough to heal. So this will help. :D
NOTE: SWITCH FORCE OF NATURE FOR RANDUIN'S OMEN IF TEAM IS AD and NOT AP.
- Get Doran's. the lack of MP in the beginning is hell. Just get it.
- Boots. Boots. Boots.
- Philo stone for the good hp/mp regen, mp problems should be gone by now
- Heart of Gold, cuz we pro. Lawl
- FULL BOOTS. If got before then Sheen for damage after Pulverize and Charge. or Roar...
- Phage. Then... TRIFORCEEEE
- Get Randuin's Omen. It helps.
- Guardian Angel, cuz as tank... People hate you and will go for you due to stun/kb
- Force of Nature, just because Roar sometimes isn't enough to heal. :D
- Lastly the Reverie, cuz of better hp/mp regen and 330 hp more. :D
- Tome + hp pot.
- Hextech revolver. It works with Transfusion sooooo much.
- Boots of Ludicity because it makes lvl9 Transfusion into 3.5sec rather than 4. That 0.5 seconds will save you. Legit.
- Spirit Visage because it increases the healing + Tids of Blood makes you get around 100-120hp per transfusion. x3. And it reduces Transfusion to near 3 seconds. So with blue buff its near 2.7-2.6ish. Which is very good...
- Rylai's because you can chase after in case they run away. :D
- Rabadon's cap for damage boost. You're gonna need it right now.
- Will of the Ancients for additional Spell Vamp :D
- Now Void Staff for more additional MPEN. :)
- Doran. Same reason as Annie
- Kage's Lucky Pick, early game damage boost.
- Boots then Mejai's because when you're over lvl6, killing gets so much more easier...
- Rabadon's cap for more damage boost. :D
- Void Staff because with the damage you are doing now, the enemy will be pissing their pants. And stacking MR.
- Rylai's so you can chase if they manage to survive.
- Zhonya's Hourglass because now... you're squishy as hell! And if they see you... They will go after you. So the active and the 50 armor helps.
- Last item is up the user. I just chose Rabadon's because of more damage. Teehee.
Thank you. :D