Afraid to get your feet wet?
example build 1
example build 2
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Nami with this build
|Lux||probably the easiest match up especially in early game, just land you q and now lux is at your mercy just be careful of her snare though because if she ults you, well you probably will not survive but if you do you can always heal yourself with ebb and flow|
Why nami mid and not support??
although it isn't in the meta and people may go ballistic for "trolling" there are many advantages for playing nami mid, she scales not too badly on ap, amazing at trades seeing as you heal yourself and deal damage, a lot of fun (trust me this build is so fun especially with first blood) 2 crowd control abilities
Nami sends a bubble towards the targeted area, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit and Stuns them, suspending them for 1.5 seconds. this is not required to use unless your team slows them or roots them in which case you chain cc them or you can activate (e) and land an auto attack for a slow and follow up with aqua prison (q)
Ebb and Flow
Nami unleashes a stream of water onto the target champion or herself, which then bounces to nearby unaffected champions up to twice, alternating between allies and enemies, including herself. Ebb and Flow heals allies and deals magic damage to enemies, with each bounce being 85% (+ 7.5% per 100 AP) as effective as the previous one.
this is your most important ability and is what makes Nami unexpectedly powerful, use this in trades to deal damage and heal yourself for a good amount depending on your ability power
Nami blesses the target allied champion or herself for 6 seconds, causing her target's next three basic attacks to each deal bonus magic damage and Slow icon slow their target for 1 second. use this to engage onto enemies and make sure to follow up with aqua prison to force a flash or even secure a kill, and deals a lot of damage that would otherwise be very unexpected
- good sustain
- scales well with ap and magic resist
- so much fun
- helpful to team
- can carry games even with a bad team
- Nami can easily become a support and ap carry if support is horrible
- no one expects it so no one has a plan to fight nami mid
- enemies expect an easy match up but a good nami player will exploit this and win lane
- a good test of true skill as a nami mid will only be as good as the player itself
- often be blamed for troll pick unless you get first blood in which case be like up yours
- almost all assassins counter you
- a bit immobile
- doesn't have the best ap ratio which means skill cap is required
- cannot push towers very well
- weak wave clear
- cant be no b*tch