Nasus Build Guide by Syco Soldier
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hi, this is my AD Nasus guide. I've tried a lot of different things and infact I'm still testing builds. So far this build has worked for me and I hope it works for you people. If i have any mistakes in the skill order or suggestions or things like that feel free to tell me. Also, I'll try to keep this updated as time goes on. Thank you.
- These are great because armor pen will help your damage and maybe make that enemy that always gets away with almost no health actually die.
- I get these because armor is almost always helpful unless there's a full out AP enemy team.
- I get these because they will help soak up some magic damage and they give better magic resist as the levels go on.
- Pretty much the same as Marks of Desolation.
I use the 21/6/3 mastery page because the 21 in offence will help your damage(and since when does extra damage on a DPS hurt). 6 in defense because the extra defense is definitely useful for soaking up some damage. 3 in utility because spawning faster can make the difference between winning and losing because 10 seconds can mean a couple of towers or even your nexus late game.
- This combined with your passive means you'll almost never have to leave lane unless the enemy is harassing like a boss and keeping pressure on.
- CC hurts
- This combined with your Q outputs massive damage even early on.
- You'r an AD champ that's going to get a crit build, this is a must for damage purposes and it also makes your crits do more damage.
- After you get this you'll be critting for the majority of your hit and you'll be hitting them much faster.
- Once you get this you'll have a ridiculous amount of life steal and damage and you'll be very hard to take down unless you trying to solo there team under a turret.
- good for damage, attack speed, and armor pent, why not get it.
- You will replace your sheen with a Frozen Mallet for your last item because Frozen Mallet will give you health, attack damage, and a slow every time you hit someone.
1.(R)- This is a great ult that gives health and damage output you want it
2.(E)- great for AoE damage and awesome farming tool
3.(Q)- Awesome damage output ability that you obtain level 1 but wait to max
4.(w)- Great slow that you will get level 4 but not worth maxing first
As i mentioned before Spirit Fire is a great farming tool. This is because after you level it a bit you will be able to kill minion waves by simply casting Spirit Fire on them and also in doing this you can avoid a bit of harass. Also, when you farm you'll want to make sure to last hit as often as you can with your Q. You'll want to do this because your Q gains an additional 3 damage for every time you last hit something with it. You may say 3 damage who cares but when You manage to last hit for say 100 minions with it that's 300 damage and that's quite a difference.
- Get for any melee champion because it helps keep the enemy close to you and possible team mates helping for the kill.
- This summoner spell is great it can help you escape by flashing away or over a wall or it can act as an attacking spell by allowing you to flash after someone or toward them so you can slow them and try to kill them or finish them off if they barely got away.
- If you run a jungle Nasus obviously you'll want smite.
- If you prefer this over flash be my guest and use it because it will help chasing, escaping, or getting somewhere in a hurry.
9.Kill dragon whenever you hit level 6 and use your ult and it'll be like a golem(smite)
Gank whenever you feel possible because your slow is very strong and in the jungle you'll be sitting at almost full health the entire time if you do it right do to life steal.
Nasus is a great champ all around and can definitely make the difference between winning and losing in a game. Almost all game for him is strong if playing right. When laning it's extremely easy to grab blue or dragon if you kill or force the enemies to B in lane because you can ult and takes percentages of the monsters health out. Nasus is good for any purpose in a game except AP or Support because he can tank, go AD, jungle, solo lane, and duo lane and he's weak in none of those aspects except maybe jungling. Although you can jungle with Nasus I'd recommend you don't. I say this because he's not as strong in jungle as the main junglers which means he's slower and it takes him longer to kill all of the mobs. Finally, if you find a mistake i made or have any suggestions for me I'd appreciate it because if you can find it then I cann fix it making the guide easier for others to understand and better for use. If you see anything I can change or make better using some function I'd like that also because this is my first guide and I still have to figure out all of the specific functions. Thank you for looking at my guide and I hope it helps.