Build Guide by HeAt
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Nidalee: The Bestial Huntress
Hey everyone and welcome to my Nidalee build! I would like to give credit to Ernil as he did have a big effect on the items I ended up picking.
Some Pros and Cons
- Great Support/Pusher
- Great Laning Phase/Solo
- Heavy Damage Midgame
- Fun Hero To Play
- Great Counter to many DPS/Caster Heroes, as well as global wards.
- Very difficult to place on a team
- Low Late Game Damage Output
Variation 1 is the more rounded, solid late game nidalee. You have a bonus amount of health while dealing adequate damage because of the triforce proc. The Aegis, for those who are wondering, makes you a semitank in the earlier stages of mid game, which is key to have while in cougar. 1, it adds to your damage and GREATLY helps team fights early, 2 you are boosting your health and resistances taking ALOT less damage. Also, you get some lifesteal/spell vamp as well as some very good damage and an active slow (which rapes if used while chasing with cougar) from the Gunblade. I would recommend you run variation 1.
Variation 2: The full AP version of Nidalee, takes away from her survivability but she heals, hits, and kills alot harder. She is a bit squishy against AoE teams and i would NOT go this build against them, or any CC team, but if they have too many squishies, its fun times :)
: Ghost is a great skill for nidalee to help her catch up to shoot that last javalin, gain position advantage, catch up in cougar and beat her enemy to a pulp, or even get out of a fight if needed.
: Flash is a great tool to fix positioning, chase, get a spear off, or get away. It can be used in so many scenarios and occasions. I think flash/ghost are both necessary on EVERY carry.
- Stay in lane by being offensive and healing yourself, then using your attack speed buff from your heal to push.
- Take advantage of your speed to get a position behind the fight, come in after the initiation and take out their carries
- Never target the tank, you won't be hitting hard enough to even scratch a good tank, but if you get those with little-no magic resist, they are toast.
- Skill order in cougar > W>E>Q>R>E.. so Pounce, Swipe, Hit With Sheen/Triforce/Lich proc WITH q skill, Pop to standup, Heal. If you dont need health stay in cougar but if you do, back up, heal, then go in again.
That is all