Build Guide by Squall
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Welcome to my Nidalee Build
It's my 2nd Build.
Here's my Kennen Build
Ability Power for:
- Veeery strong Javelin
- nice heals, nice traps
- Pounce and Swipe have some bonus Dmg
Attack Damage for:
- your heal increases your attackspeed, so more DPS.
- Takedown combined with Trinity Force deals a lot of damage
i just love Cleanse and Flash
Nidalee is extremly mobile, so you can nearly escape every dangerous situation with those summoner spells! my favourites!
What you can have:
- Cleanse- <3 - escaping, removing stuns,slows, etc.
- Flash- <3 - chasing, escaping. Better than ghost for Nidalee in my opinion, because she is fast enough
- Ghost- another chasing and escaping skill
- Ignite- great for finishing or annoying other champs
- exhaust- Great for 1on1s or for escaping
What you should not have:
- Heal - your Primal Surge (E-Skill) should be enough
- Teleport - ... why?
- Clairvoyance - Traps?
- Rally - i think it's useless, because you are moving all the time (Cougar), also while fighting. seldom useful
- Clarity - change to Cougar if you are out of Mana... you won't need clarity
- Smite - just no. you won't need it
- Revive - no no no
- Fortify - => Supporters or Tanks should have it
- I think she is the fastest character while pouncing, so extremly mobile!
-> great great great chaser, your Javelin can also finish people off so you dont have to run to a tower (Cougar -> Human)
- insane pusher ( you can solo Towers easily in the late game )
- insane farmer/jungler (Cougar)
- Great champions killer (Cougar/Human)
- support, your heals are important (Human)
- can decrease enemies' HP effectively with a big Range (Javeling Toss - Human)
- map control (Traps - Human)
- Cougar doesn't need Mana :)
- She is Sexy!
( - quite cheap item build, compared with other item builds )
- No real AoE (area of effect) attacks
- no stun, slow, etc.
- Hard to master, shes a very flexible char
If you like a higher movement speed than with mercury treads, you can also buy Boots of mobilityor boots of swiftness
The sixth Item is situational. You can buy More AP, HP, Guardian Angel, Hextech... What you like, its your choice and game dependant.
It's a must to get Mid or a solo lane while someone is jungling.
You have a very high amount of Hp at the beginning, because of your runes and Doran's Ring, so go for First Blood =P
Harass with your Javelin, but always have some Mana for a Heal.
Be sure you throw your Javelin from the biggest range (more Damage)
You have a good Mana reg. thanks to Doran's and your Masteries.
Do not risk to die because your enemy runs with low life.
Use this situation, outlevel your opponent, get a level advantage.
It's no problem to gank after buying Sheen.
If the enemy has less than 50% HP turn into Cougar, use Takedown, Pounce to the enemy, Swipe, Autoattack. Finish him off with Human-form if your enemy still lives.
Mid and Late Game:
Your Heal will be important to push a lane, because you save friends from going back to base.
Go on Harassing with Javelin or just Pounce in, Swipe, Takedown-Autoattack,pounce out, heal.
Place traps in every brush you walk through, the jungle is yours!
place a trap in front of Nashor :3
Do not initiate
Later, you can solo Towers because of you Healpower ;)
so you can decide games just by destroying their base. you are faster than the other heroes so you have already run away when they come for their tower.
Don't forget to use her passive!
Might be useful while escaping or chasing :)
Thanks for reading, description will be updated regularly!