Not Updated For Current Season
Ok, im not going to write 20 pages on Nocturne, this is a quick and simple guide thats direct and to the point.
Nocturne is a very viable jungler with awesome ganking abilities. To utilize this champion most efficiently, lvling up to 6 asap and ganking lanes is they key.
1. Start off with the small golem camp
4. Blue golem
5. B (buy a long sword)
6. Small golem
7. wraiths (gank mid if you can)
8. wolves then B
9. After going home, clear jungle again and you should be at lvl 6.
10. Gank Farm Gank Farm Gank Farm
ARP and Attack speed runes will help you maximize your damage output.
If you decide to start your jungle with blue buff, you will need Flat armor glyphs and/or points in defensive masteries.
Madreds, some ppl prefer to buy lantern, its true that it gives you lifesteal early on, and it retains razor's effect; however, Madred will ultimately be the better choice when it comes to teamfights and ganks.
Berserker's Greaves, nice AS bonus.
Vampiric Scepter, this item will help you jungler better, and you should be able to solo dragon with ease after this item. This is also good if you are at 30% hp after a gank and you happen to have blue buff. your short 800g, go farm some creeps for hp and gank 1 more time b4 u go B to buy.
Bloodthirster, Nice AD and LS buff, after this item, you should be carrying pretty hard by now.
Trinity Force, Infinity Edge, and Phantom Dancer are your most efficient items. with a combination of these 3 items, you will have a 75% chance to crit. If you complete this setup before the game ends. Then you will pretty much kill anything within 3 seconds. Yes even tankers.
In situations where you have no "real tank" try to build your items a bit tanky. instead of trinity force, use your phage and make a Frozen Mallet.
* The goal of your ultimate is not to KS your teammates. *
- use your ulti wisely for it is on a pretty long CD. Use them for ganks and teamfights.
- knowing when to pop your ulti is something that you must learn from experience and intuition.
- By far the best chasing ability.
- BE careful of how you use your ulti, if you ulti into a 2v1 situation, you will most likely be killed. Even if your target is at 20%hp, if he has a teammate with any type of stun, fear, knockup, ect. Please refrain from using your ulti. Greed Kills