Twisted Fate Build Guide by Pitva
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Twisted Fate Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi guys, my name is Pitva and I'd like to introduce you to my onhittfbuild.
I played this build many times and it worked every time. Well, sometimes we lost, but I still did tons of damage, could 1v1 everyone (even Olaf, Jax, Dr. Mundo..) and I played well. I am not trying to say it is the best build for Twisted Fate because it is not, but I think this build is the most funny and enjoyable one. :)
It is funny because you do not need your CDs, just your gold card and your Stacked Deck is what you need to pwn very hard.
In laning phase, you can kill almost everyone without ganks if you buy Sorcerer's Shoes fast - gold card and you can run for him. If you don't kill him, just Destiny THAT MOTH*R****R!!!!
My friends laugh at it, but I know how powerfull it is and you can too.
- I start with Boots of Speed and Health Potion, just to be more defensive. If there is someone who I can pwn hard in early, i start with Doran's Ring.
- Then I build Wit's End - just to make some magic resist, but if there's Talon or champ who doesn't do so much magic damage, I build Malady, because its cheaper (otherwise I would build it afterwards).
- I build Sorcerer's Shoes asap for more magic pene - you mainly do magic damage.
- You need Frozen Mallet in order you do not want to die much, because you would be kinda paper at the end. It helps you to chase better also
- madred' bloodrazorNext item should be Madred's Bloodrazor - because you need some dmg that is great for more health targets.
- Last item I build Guardian Angel so you can Destiny into the teamfight, kill your enemy ad or ap carry and survive easily.
But! This build is just universal, you should replace some items due to the enemy team's champions and strategy, but I use this build for the most games.
- First, I choose Pick A Card. It's good, because you can stun or slow enemy team if they are invading your jungle. You can also pull with blue card to do much damage and not to lose any mana.
- Then I pick Wild Cards because it's good for early game harass.
- Then I pick Stacked Deck and max it, because it' one of your most powerfull spells.
- Ignite will lower enemy healing for 50 %. When you are 1v1 with an AD, this may give you a very big advantage. It also helps you to kill running enemies.
- Flash is great if you want to play more offensive. You can simply flash towards your enemy and stun him, then smash him into the pieces.
But you can also pick one of theese spells, just for fun, because I think gaming is mainly about the fun!
- If you are ready to gank as hard as you can, pick Teleport. You can - gank with teleporting to sight ward in brushes and then Destiny back to your lane in order not to have it destroyed.
- Surge gives you very big attack speed and ability power and that's just what you need. Try picking Surge if you want to be fast as hell and do a lot of damage with your Stacked Deck. It works pretty well! Especially if you have got Madred's Bloodrazor and Void Staff.
- You have to farm with basics, but it is not too hard if you know how.
- Use your blue card when your Stacked Deck is ready to do additional dmg.
- Destiny to low-health targets and get them.
- If you are being chased, just run to the closest brush and Destiny away.
- If the enemy team is full of tanks, build Void Staff with Madred's Bloodrazor to kill those b!tchez.
- Try to help your teammates with Destiny. Help them when they are dying and you can even gank really good.
- Immediately after pressing R for the first time press Pick A Card to choose your stun card and press R for the second time AFTER you finished your searching (experienced players can find it during the porting time)
- Choose to pick Teleport for 2 TELEPORTS!!!! (instead of Flash, because you don't need it that badly, because you can Destiny away when being chased, but Flash helps you when killing 1v1)
Pros / Cons
- You are a nice early game killer.
- You do not require blue buff, if you use your blue card regularly.
- Actually you are able to 1v1 and even 1v2 everyone!
- You are not limited by cooldowns - that's the biggest advantage.
- You have to strongly control your positioning.
- You are just one target killer, like LeBlanc or AP Tristana and APs should do AOE dmg so you do not do what you are supposed to do. But it's fun. :D
Your counters and who do you counter
Now I'm gonna to talk about enemies you could possibly lane with. I did not play against many, but I will tell you against which I did and how it ended.
- If Ahri doesn't hit you with her Charm, you can play pretty offensive and kill her. Just keep your eye on ganks and her Charm.
- Well, Anivia is really hard to stand against. Play as deffensive as you can and try to avoid all of her stuns.
- Annie is easy to play against. You can harras her with your Pick A Card and Stacked Deck easily. The only thing you should be afraid of is her stun. If she stuns you, you died - trust me.
- I didn't play against Brand as Twisted Fate yet.
- It's actually the same as annie - you can farm and harras, but keep your eye on being hit by her abilities.
- Cho'Gath is not an ordinary mid champ, but if you stood against him, you would smash him into the pieces. Beware of his Rupture!
- You counter him hard. Just wait for his Sanguine Pool and them kill him. If you want to him to use it, just gold card him. Then you've got 5 sec cooldown on your gold card again an he got like 10 sec cooldown on his Sanguine Pool - 5 sec to kill him is enough.
It's really hard to stay against Lux beacause she's got bigger range. If she gets you in the Light Binding, you died.
To be continued soon!