Pantheon Build Guide by
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This guide isnt for the light hearted. This is my 3v3 LATE game carry build. Pantheon is a team champ. He is also the team clean up. So if you want amazing dmg and ksing abilites then this is your build!!!
Pros / Cons
- Great clean up
- Nice stun
- THE BEST TURRET DIVER
- Final gets you into team fights
- Good damage
- Team will complain you steal kills.
- Passive allows you to turret dive.
- Spear shot is your spamming ability. With low CD and high dmg it will be your clean up, harrasment, and farming ability.
- Ageis of zeonia is your stun. Dosnt do the most dmg but you will use this ability alot because it also activates your passive and allows you to hit your 3rd without a problem.
- Heartseeker Strike is your bread and butter. It gives you a lot of dmg if you can hit someone with it. It has a passive which allows your spear shot and your auto attacks to 100% crit when there below 15% hp.
- Grand Skyfall. It does everything. A lot of damage. A fight initiater. And a way to get into a fight.
I start with boots and pots to get to the bush first for the gank (3v3). With stun and exhaust my team easily gets first blood ( if the other team is bad we get an ace) if i get first blood then (depending if you bought no pots or alot of pots) i usually get my dagger for beserker greaves. Then I always rush for Infinity edge. Damage, more crit damage, more crit chance. Why not. Now thats my actual core build. The rest is situational. If the team is really tanky go for Black cleaver - Last Whisper - Yhomus Ghostblade If there squishy ads then go Phantom Dancer - BloodThirster - thornmail If they are high ap then Wits end - Hexdinker - Bloodthirster (and get merc boots instead of greaves) And if there a mix of all three ( Annie, Allistar, Tryn ) then go Black Cleaver - Wits End - Bloodthirer - Thornmail (if the game last that long)
Spells & Masteries
I get exhaust for the slow and damage reduction.
I get ghost to run and chase
You can get flash for same purpose of ghost
You can get Ignite for early game kills and healing reduction
I go 22-0-8 for mana and health regen ( early game ) damage ( all game )
Ill keep this short and simple. I go bottom lane (3v3) last hit with auto attacks or spear shot (if minons are next to champs or w/e), harass with spear shot, and when ever the enemy is low or medium hp go for the kill with spear shot - stun - heartseeker - and spear shot again
When your team starts a fight makes sure your in range for your final and make sure sure you dont miss it. Then if your team has targets then go for them. If they dont have a target then target their carry or squishy champion (with this build you melt champions) Your combo should be spamming spear shot when up - Stun - heartseeker - auto attack FTW!!!
This build can make you legenary if played right. Comment and vote plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!