Pantheon General Guide by blackpanda77
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Get Pierced by Mantheon
Order of Purchase
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
|Masteries||These masteries give Pantheon more damage, speed, health, and other effects to further help him dominate top.|
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed: This gives Pantheon an added boost to his attack speed to help farm minions and kill champions faster.
- greater mark of armor penetration: Added with the armor penetration of the items in game, Pantheon can kill all but the most tanky of champs faster.
- Greater Glyph of Attack Speed: This, combined with Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed, gives Pantheon even more attack speed to crush top lane and most enemies.
- Greater Seal of Armor: Most top laners will be AD champs, so having a little extra protection from damage never hurts.
Flash is useful to help any champ get back under turret after a confrontation with a pesky champ or to get out of an attempted enemy gank.
Ignite helps to secure that kill when the enemy retreats back under turret without having to actually dive under turret to kill the enemy.
Ghost isn't as good as flash, but it does help chase down champs too fast to get on your own and it works better with some than others. Just not with Pantheon.
- Aegis Protection: After attacking or casting abilities 4 times, Pantheon will block the next incoming basic attack or turret attack. Extremely useful when enemy has no mana and you have good attack speed.
- Spear Shot (Q): Pantheon throws a spear, which chases the enemy down. Useful when enemy has low health under turret or they flash away, it will keep chasing them.
- Aegis of Zeonia (W): Pantheon jumps to and stuns the enemy for a second, blocking next basic or turret immediately after. Follow up with Heartseeker and then Spear Shot right after for a killer combo.
- Heartseeker Strike (E): Great skill to help farm minions and damage champs at the same time if they get too close. Deals critical damage to enemy champions below 15% health.
- Grand Skyfall (R): Allows you to jump into a team fight, dealing massive damage and possibly tipping the scales to win. Can also be used to escape sticky situations or help push a lane with a teammate.
|The order of skills should be: e-w-q-e-e-r-e-q-e-q-r-q-q-w-w-r-w-w. Heartseeker Strike goes first because it can help farm and also does quite a bit of damage to the enemy. Aegis of Zeonia is last because it is a stun that works well at level 1 and Spear Shot deals great damage and can crit strike when the enemy has 15% or less health.|
|Gives run speed to catch your enemies and then attack speed to dispose of them quickly.|
|Gives armor penetration, damage, cooldown reduction, critical strike and when activated, increase attack and run speed for 6 seconds.|
|Increases health and damage while giving more armor penetration.|
|Damage, attack speed, and lifesteal to help Pantheon sustain in a fight.|
|More armor penetration for those tanks that we all hate so much.|
|Helps sustain even more in fights as well as healing while farming those minions.|
|A back up plan, for if you want more sustain and damage instead of the armor penetration that Last Whisper gives. Also deals some damage to the enemies around the target you are attacking.|
|Great in teamfights. Pantheon can use Grand Skyfall to jump right into the fight or behind the enemy, stun one, attack many, and then finish at least one champ off.|
| Pantheon is a great champ and extremely fun to play. You will have a tough time against his counter picks, but he should still be able to hold his own just fine. If you have any comments or inquiries, don't hesitate to ask.
Please upvote if you enjoyed the build and it helped you. If you do decide to downvote, please contact me why you decided to. Thank you.
SPECIAL THANKS: Credits to jhoijhoi for the template, which you can find here.