vs ap burst
Dmg w/ Trinity Example
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Yasuo with this build
Welcome to my s6 Yasuo guide,
I played Yasuo from the beginning of s6 and I think got a very good idea on how to play him. In this guide I will show you how to how to Playthe early-, mid- and lategame and some outplay mechanics. If the itembuild gets changed or I learn sth new I will surely update the guide.
Passive: Way of the Wanderer
Yasuo's Critical Strike Chance is doubled. Additionally, Yasuo builds toward a shield whenever he is moving. The shield triggers when he takes damage from a champion or jungel monster.
- reduces your crit damage by 10 percent
- shield dont gets triggerd by towershots and minion attacks
- can stack with every kind of moving, for example with a poppy r
Q: Steel Tempest
Thrusts forward, dealing 20/40/60/80/100 (+100% Attack Damage) physical damage.On hit, Steel Tempest grants a stack of Gathering Storm for 10 seconds. At 2 stacks, Steel Tempest fires a whirlwind that knocks Airborne.
Steel Tempest is treated as a basic attack: It can critically strike, applies on-hit effects, and its cooldown and cast time are reduced by Attack Speed.If cast while dashing, Steel Tempest will strike as a circle.
- combined with his e yasuo strikes in a circel
- you can also stack up your q at the jungel camps next to your lane
- try to hit the third q as a if your opponent goes for a lasthit, so he has to decide between losing farm and taking damage
- you can trade positive very easily if you e on your lane opponent, knock him up with your third q, auto attack and e away again
- you can flash, e, knockup with q, ignite and keep autoattacking if you wanna go for all in before reaching lvl
- a similar combo is possible with e on a minion, third q and instantly flash while casting your q, so the knockup will come out where you flash and it will be impossible for your opponent to flash away before you knock them up, but this combo needs a lot of practice and can be pretty hard to pull of
- you can also use the q and instant flash with normal q, the third q as skillshot and the q e combination to surprise your enemy and get higher range
- you get the max cdr with 55 percent attack speed from items
W: Wind Wall
Creates a moving wall that blocks all enemy projectiles for 4 seconds.
- can give you vision
- slowly moves forward
- can be used to prevent your lane opponent from last hitting if you place it between him and your minions
- safe your w to block enemy cc or burst in trades and teamfights
E: Sweeping Blade
Dashes through target enemy, dealing 70/90/110/130/150 (+60% Ability Power) Magic Damage. Each cast increases your next dash's base Damage by 25%, up to 50%.Cannot be re-cast on the same enemy for 10/9/8/7/6 seconds.If cast while dashing, Steel Tempest will strike as a circle.
- can be used to jump over walls with dashing through jungel monsters and champions
- if you wanna trade with your lane opponent always make sure you have some minions to jump to him and escape again
- very usefull for dotching skillshots
R: Last Breath
Blinks to an Airborne enemy champion, dealing 200/300/400 (+150% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage and holding all Airborne enemies in the area in the air for an additional 1 second. Grants maximum Flow but resets all stacks of Gathering Storm.For 15 seconds, Yasuo gains 50% Bonus Armor Penetration - this affects Armor from items, buffs, runes and masteries.
- yasou gets his passive shield
- u can get interrupted while you are in the air
- use your ult at the beginning of your all-in so you get the 50 percent armor pen
- the ult gives him a great wombo combo potential cause it can hit multiple enemies if they are knocked up, good champs for this are malphite, alistar, azir, braum, orianna, sion and wukong, but generally all champs with AOE knockups are strong with yasuo
flash: must have because it gives you great outplay potential and a lot of offensive and defensive options
ignite: very usefull if you think you can get early kills with it
exhaust: great for one vs one andsplitpush in mid and lategame
Yasuos early is very strong because of his low cooldowns and no ressources, if u have a hard matchup just stay back and try not to die until your jungler ganks. Dont push out your lane if you have no vision, better freeze and prevent your enemy from farming.
If you have your ultimate you can start roaming, knockups on other lanes will make this much easier. You still should focus on farming to get your crit, at least 150 cs at min 20 would be good. Its also possible to start splitpushing in the midgame if youre fed enough.
You have to decide now if you wanna start splitpush or teamfight. If you splitpush you should spam your q while taking towers to brock your Trinity Force on the tower, its important to dont hit minions with your q, otherwise you will brock your trinity on the minions instead of the tower. If you teamfight look for a wombo combo, then hunt their sqishes and kill them.
Pros / Cons
- strong laningphase
- hard snowball
- great duelist
- strong wombo combo
- high mobility
- early powerspike
- lot of fun :)
- weak if you falls behind
- gets countered pretty hard by CC
- very sqishy
If you get some early kills you should try not to get greedy and die, because Yasuo stays very squishe and normaly dies if he gets stunned or binded. Better roam other lanes and focus on getting objectives, theyre more worth than kills. So you also often will make the enemy team tilt, so you can win slow but safely