Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Cho'Gath with this build
|Darius||Simple Q and W him, R and bam you get a kill|
|Yorick||Same with Darius|
Introduction to Me and the Guide
Hello Guys I am Jimmysla just a normal league player, i enjoy Cho'Gath and I mainly play off the meta picks on jungle that are also underused in that position. So This guide is referring too people that actually want and feel like they know good cho'gath, newbs will have a hard time winning with this kit due to the how little tanky he is.
Pros and Cons
-Amazing Survivability on the jungle
-Amazing Early Game
-Q can be Dodged
-Medium Late Game
-Some MR can ruin this build
So Why would you want to use those items?
Fist of all you can destroy easily everyone in your path, while still being able to take some dmg, You can reach more than 800+ ability power, which is OP. So There are some people in the back screaming "WHY NASHOR'S ON CHO'GATH", wel simply for the better push power and quick destruction of the minions incase you lose an inhibitor. Rod of Age we all know why you get it both rylai's, "Why Runic Echoes and Not Cinderculk?" Some poeple ask, simple: Runic Echoes is OverPowered and can be Insane during 1v1 in early or teamfights, also increases the power of his ganks.
Tips you'll need to know
1. Never, NEVER stay behind in fights, you might not be the tank but you are still tanky and do DMG.
2. IF you are behind on stacks (not have 4-6 stacks on 20), I would suggest you to get the kill with stack, even if you have to dive for it Or flash, Stacks make Cho OP.
3. If you think you can save an ally that does great work in lane or fights, DO IT. Even if you have to die for it.
4. Avoid 1v1 Ad-carries in late, they can DESTROY you especially vayne.
5. You want to stay in the jungle as long as possible so never go B if you think that you can clear red.
6. Ganks on top lane can be the best place due to the OPness of some champions that play there. Also try ganking pre-mades more than other people.