Udyr Build Guide by XxXareXxX
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi im XxXareXxX. Actually im Gold IV.
This guide will be about Phoenix Udyr in jungle. In my opinion Udyr is one of the best junglers. I love him coz he is rly good counter for Lee Sin.
I will show u my playstyle, how i build him, how to jungle etc.
Pro's and Cons
- Can easily clear jungle
- Very tanky
- Fun to play
- Nice dmg
- Easy to kite
- Not that good in teamfights
- No real gap-closer
- I usually run flash coz u can escape trough walls.
- Its better on low elo when u can easily shut down enemies with ghost.
- Standard choice on junglers. You can secure buffs, dragons and barons with it.
Passive: It gives you extra 15 movament speed + 30% attack speed. Always try to keep 3 stacks.
QTiger Stance - Free attack speed and bonus dmg.You wont use it too much but you can put 1 point in tiger on early lvls if u killed and opponent and u want to push tower or just for more dmg.
WTurtle Stance- Spammable shield. This spell saved me so many times.
It also gives you sustain. All thinks you need in 1 spell.
EBear Stance- Extra movament speed, resistance to collisions for few seconds and stun. It makes you able to gank. You can simply use e, stun somebody and burn him as fenix.
RPhoenix Stance- Our favourite spell. Source of our dmg and clear time. 3rd attack deals bonus magic dmg in small area in front of us.
- Standard start in jungle
Early game golas
- You should rush this item. It gives tenacity, CD (very good on udyr), hp and ofc passive which is lovely.
Mid game goals
- Hard counter vs adc. I dont see other options. For me Swiftness isnt good.
- AoE dmg, armor, hp. Nothing to say, just rush it.
Choices for late game
- I usually rush it over randuin to counter adc. Mana, armor, CD, and AoE attack speed slow.
- Still good option.
- If their adc is really feed.
- Vs ap casters like veigar, lb, or brand.
- I like this item more than banshee. Its all coz it gives you your missing 10% cd.
- You should always rush it. One of the best items on udyr.
- If u are rly feed and yolo.
DONT BUILD IT
- Your ancient golem gives you tenacity so its waste of gold.
- There is a lot of other and better options.
- Long time ago it was a core item. But that was long time ago. Banshee/Spirit Visage = better option.
As Udyr you are starting at blue. Some players start at red, but blue gives you cdr and mana regen which is very important. Then u farm wolfs and red. At this point you can put point on e and gank or just farm wraiths.
Ty guys for reading this guide to one of my favourite junglers Udyr. At the end i want to reccomend a youtuber "Trick2G". He is a Udyr player from Diamond I. See you next time.