Lee Sin Build
Not Updated For Current Season
As a young teen, Lee Sin was intent on becoming a summoner. His will and dedication were unmatched by any of his peers, and his skill drew the attention of Reginald Ashram, the League's High Councilor at the time. While studying at the Arcanum Majoris, Lee Sin became frustrated with instruction paced for the other students. He spent his free time researching the nuances of summoning in hopes of graduating sooner. He made amazing advances in his arcane studies, surpassing all other students. By all indications, he would have become one of the League's greatest summoners were it not for one terrible mistake. Too impatient, he attempted to test his ability by summoning a beast from the Plague Jungles. What he summoned instead was a young boy, but not in one piece. He barely had time to look the boy in what was once his face before the jumbled human mass fell lifeless to the floor. A League investigation later revealed that the boy's entire village was obliterated by feedback from the ritual.
Lee Sin's talents were so promising that the League was willing to overlook the incident, but he could never forgive himself. He left the Institute and journeyed to the Shojin Monastery for eternal repentance, swearing never to practice magic again. Years later, hoping to atone for his crime with martyrdom, he set himself ablaze as a protest of the Noxian occupation of Ionia. He remained alive in this state, enduring searing agony for weeks. His actions paved the way for a League match wherein Ionia prevailed, but by the time he was doused, his eyes had been burned completely from their sockets. Hailed as a savior, he was reborn, and his will to act invigorated. He joined the League of Legends to continue his atonement with sweat and blood, a true monk's only possessions.
''The actions of one may sunder the world, but the efforts of many may rebuild it.''
- Lee Sin
The source of the mobility, thanks to ward jumping
They provide the antiburst safety lategame, after you flash kick the enemy carry, and are in the center of the enemy team alone.
The holy combination of CDR, Damage, Health and chase steroid ( movement speed)
Most likely most of you would fight me on this, but the main reason I prefer this type of boots isn't the 10% CDR in the game, but the 10% CDR on the , which combined with the 15% CDR from the Insight mastery => time = 225 seconds, instead of 300
Other good items
Best choice VS heavy crowd control enemy team
Great option VS heavy AD
A good option VS full AD team - good substitute of
The choice of most of the players
Great secondary choice VS heavy AP enemy team
This item is a must vs AP enemy team
If you feel that you can't tank the enemy AP damage, extending your MR with this item is a good option
BUILD 2 - OFFTANK VS HEAVY AP:
BUILD 3 - OFFTANK VS HEAVY AD:
Strength of the Ages is the go-to option when you will play the "late game carry provider".
Since your goal will be to get in the enemy team and "insec kick" the enemy midder or adc into your team, you need to be as tanky as possible. That includes all the rest of the defense points in the last three branch ( Unyielding , Legendary Guardian , Runic Armor , Tough Skin ).
Pros / Cons
+ One of the most mobile champions in the entire game (especially with Tracker's Knife or Sightstone)
+ Outplay potential is huge
+ Has a variety of options how to play certain situation
+ Can be played at 4 roles(all except adc)
+ Jungle Lee can be played as glass cannon AD carry, offtank and kill provider(the option that this guide is about)
+ Great sustain in the jungle
+ Not mana reliant
+ Great efficiency when mastered
- High skill cap
- Needs a lot of practice
- Reactivating Q is risky at times and new or greedy players tend to suffer for it
- Inefficient usage of your passive,after each spell, can leave you unable to cast spells in teamfights, due to not enough energy
- Late game he starts to ware off (that's why in my opinion the best option for late game is the kill provider tank build)
Tip and Tricks
1. Q + Smite is a great surprise for the enemy and it works almost every time.
2. In a teamfight if your allie will not die, better shield yourself with , because it's CDR is lowered if you use it on yourself.
3. You need to gank extensively, since you have a strong gank potential, strong early-midgame damaged and you must pull as much as you can from the start, since lategame you will start to fade.
4.Great choice VS champions who rely on stealth to survive - , ,
5. Safeguarding to a ward before you hit with Resonating Strike is a great way to avoid or force enemy crowd controls.
6. Playing aggressive and counter-jungling is a great option vs junglers, who have a hard time in the jungle early game. Examples are - ,