Poppy Build Guide by Demoniac99
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello everyone, this is my first guide in Mobafire. I hope you enjoy my description and my advices. If you do not like something, please let me know whats the matter by letting a comment bellow the guide. Thank you !
The rune selection of any champion is very important so let me explain you why I chose this runes.
- Greater Seal of Armor is something that everyone expects on almost every top lane champions.
The more armor you have, the more hits you can take and the longer you can survive in your lane, especially when the enemy is someone like Nidalee , who has harassing capabilities. But it can't save you from all the damages.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage is something that you think I have chosen to allow Poppy's successful last hits. This isn't the main reason. More damage on her auto-attacks does not only make it easier for her to last-hit. It also gives to your enemy a good reason to not attack you.
- Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction is something you think isn't so important for Poppy because her cool-down isn't so long. It is still beneficial to her because you can win some seconds on the short cool-down abilities she has like Devastating Blow and Heroic Charge.
- Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed is something that makes Poppy be faster. At the base Poppy is a slow champion.
- Valiant Fighter :Any damage dealt to Poppy that exceeds 10% of her current health is reduced by 50%. This does not reduce damage from structures.
- Devastating Blow :Poppy enhances her next attack so that it deals her attack damage plus 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 (+60% of ability power) plus 8% of her target's maximum health in magic damage. The bonus damage based off enemy health cannot exceed 75 / 150 / 225 / 300 / 375.
- Paragon of Demacia :Passive: Upon being hit or attacking an enemy, Poppy's armor and damage are increased by 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 for 5 seconds. This effect can stack 10 times.
Active: Poppy gains max stacks of Paragon of Demacia and her movement speed is increased by 17 / 19 / 21 / 23 / 25 % for 5 seconds.
- Heroic Charge :Poppy charges at an enemy and carries them for a short distance (300 units). The initial impact deals 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (+40% of ability power) magic damage. If they collide with terrain, her target takes 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 275 (+40% of ability power) magic damage and will be stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Diplomatic Immunity :For 6 / 7 / 8 seconds, Poppy is immune to any damage and abilities from enemies other than her target.
Poppy deals 20 / 30 / 40 % increased physical and magical damage to the marked target.