Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
In this build i want to tell you that you dont need Black Cleaver, Infinity Edge etc. to do some damage. After you have gotten Trinity Force you really dont need any more damage items. Therefore i'll focus on items that will keep me alive for a long time in teamfights after i've gotten Trinityforce.
Items:- Boots depends on what you meet (AD or AP)
- Trinity force \\ with this item you will do ****loads of damage with Devestationblow, you will two-hit champs like Nidalee-Shaco-Teemo-malzahar-Sona etc. After you have gotten this item, i dont see any reason to buy more damageitems instead of items that will keep you alive for a much longer time.
-Frozen Heart \\ Gives me alot of armor and mana, also CD-reduction on my cooldowns, which is great for Devestation Blow, Heroic Charge AND Ultimate, i cant stand a game with poppy without buying a CD-reduction item.
- Guardian Angel \\ Mainly for the Armor, but also great if you want to buy Leviatan instead of Warmogs. Then you will have a second chance to get away without losing any stacks.
- Force of nature \\ 76 MG-resist, do i have to say more? great item if u meet many AP champs.
- Warmogs armor \\ ill buy this if there is no need for Force of nature or guardian angel.
- Leviatan \\ i may buy this instead of warmogs if i feel that i will get a good amount of kills/assists
Spells:Flash \\ Flash is great to postition urself to charge the enemy into a wall with heroic charge. But to be honest ill use it more to get out of a enemy crowd after ive killed one of the enemy with my ultimate. Flash -> paragon of Demacia -> Ghost, with this combination, you will get away from enemyes that are chasing you after u killed one of them, or you can use it to hunt down those who thinks they can run away from you, this will happen very often when u play poppy.
Ghost \\ i think i mentioned most of the reason above, it is great to chase, but also good to get away if ur team cant help you after ur ultimate is gone.
But if you want even MORE speed, you can pray for at dodge that will increase your speed even more, thanks to dodgerunes and spec. ive found much help in dodge.
Ill hope you give this build a try :) i'll appreciate som feedback. Enjoy!
(This is also my first guide)