Ghost- Key for Aatrox- Need to abuse range whilst on ult and kite away to avoid any return damage.
Flash- If not comfortable with kiting, just take flash > ghost
Ignite/ Exhaust- Extra spice in lane, possibly for fuccing the enemy carries
Teleport- If expecting to lose lane and need more pressure around the map
Reds: AS x9 or AD x9 or AD/lvl x9
Yellows: Health/lvl x5 + Armour/lvl x4 or Health/lvl x9 or Armour/lvl x9
Blues: MR/lvl x9
Quints: AD/lvl x3 or AS x3 or Health% x3
Duelling-based playstyle: 18/0/12 (Fervor or Warlord's bloodlust)
Tank-based playstyle: 12/0/18 (Grasp of the Undying)
Trading-based playstyle: 12/18/0 (Thunderlord's decree or Stormraider's surge)
Bork, Phantom Dancer, Guinsoo's rageblade, Death's dance, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Titanic hydra, Ravenous Hydra, Trinity force, Bloodthirster, Hextech Gunblade, Maw of Marmortius, Mercurial scimitar, Infinity Edge, Black cleaver
Frozen Mallet, Spirit visage, Thronmail, Randuin's Omen, Dead Man's plate, Sterak's gage, Guardian angel, Banshee's Veil, Zz'rot portal, Warmog's armour, Sunfire Cape
Ninja Tabi, Mercury treads, Boots of Swiftness
BUILDS (Rush Vamp sceptre --> Get lifesteal Item --> Boots --> Build However you want):
1. Tanky: Titanic Hydra, Sterak's gage, Death's dance, Spirit Visage, Ninja tabi OR Mercury treads, Frozen Mallet
2. Duel God: Guinsoo's rageblade, Ninja tabi OR Mercury treads, Ravenous Hydra/ Death's Dance, Spirit visage, Randuin's Omen/ Sunfire Cape, Phantom Dancer
3. Offtank: BoRK, Spirit Visage, Banshee's Veil, Guardian Angel, Randuin's Omen, Ninja tabi OR Mercury treads
4. Bit of everything: BoRK, Frozen Mallet, Black Cleaver, Spirit Visage, Randiun's Omen, Ninja tabi OR Mercury treads
5. Testing: Titanic hydra, death's dance, Black cleaver, Spirit visage, Ninja tabi OR Mercury treads, Guardian Angel
6. Testing 2: Mercurial Scimitar, Youmuu's ghostblade, Spirit visage, Maw of Marmortius, Ninja tabi OR Mercury treads, Guardian Angel
7. BONUS (AP): hextech gunblade, rabaddons deathcap, zhonya's hourglass, abbyssal scepter, ionian boots, Rylai's crystal scepter
Max E for poking enemies/ getting cs safely (usually 1st)
Max W for hard lane- need sustain
Max Q for roaming frequently (usually 2nd)
Get R when possible
Pros / Cons
Pros: Insane sustain with early vamp sceptre or 2 doran's blade, Good for 1v1 for most situations, Good for splitpushing, 3 lives with GA and passive, easy to play, consistent slows with e and mobile with 45%cdr
Cons: Easy to get dumpstered by lane bully, Easily, Hard to sustain if enemy laner knows how to zone or is good at poking, falls off hard mid-late game IF you don't know how to kite (abuse the ult range advantage), CC's will fucc you up real good
1. Splitpush like a madman, with wards and get most cs possible and safely. Get all them cannons
2. Fucc your jungler and your enemy jungler. Counter jungle (or even skuttle crab) if enemy jungler shows at the opposite side of the map.
3. When you roam, shove mid to tower first by taxing the whole lane --> proceed to bum rush drag if possible --> sneaky gank down bot --> Base --> TP top.
1. Chain CC with your support. Never go in like a madman
2. Never start the fights. Let the enemy make mistakes
3. Late game: Peel for your ADC IF ADC is strong- never dive the back line unless possible to burst them (Tank Aatrox will still do a surprising amount of damage- Stacking health with titanic hydra makes it's active hurst SO MUCH)
4. Late game: WAIT FOR ALL THE CC, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES- You won't be doing **** if you're cc'ed- your biggest counter= cannot sustain..
5. Under all circumstances: AIM FOR FIRST BLOOD TURRET
Passive: Revive + stack blood well for free AS. Great for baiting (e.g. enemy clumping to kill you off= allow big CC- Orianna Ult, Leona ult, Galio ult, Amumumu ult, etc). Good for diving- drops aggro.
Q: Great CC, High CD. Could kill Adc within time frame if playing AP Aatrox (not the focus of this guide, I'll make one soon). Could use to pound on enemy carries. Good escape with 45%CDR. Inter
W: Great sustain. More than 50% health= damage. Less than 50% health= healing
E: Consistent damage and slow
R: Kite like a madman. Good burst and turning around fights. Pop it when you're 50% health whilst duelling, unless they could burst (with true damage, or execute skills) (e.g. Riven ult, Fiora passives hits, True damage of any sort)
Who the **** am I?
kingsandpawns (OCE, Gold 5). Abused Aatrox like a slave to Gold 5. If you wanna climb and grind, Aatrox is the one for you. Spicy duels make you squirm and moist? Aatrox will make you sweat like poppa molly with Warlord's Bloodlust, Phantom dancer, Death's dance, Spirit Visage and Guinsoo's rageblade COMBO.