Quinn Build Guide by Xroud
Not Updated For Current Season
The second adc build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi i'm currently in gold on the ranked ladder. I don't play that much ranked nowdays, but quinn helped me to get out of silver easly and thats why I decided to share it with the rest of the comunity.
This is a guide and the summoner spells and abilitiy order is something that you need to understand in order to play basically every champion well, so please read the next part too if you want to play her.
Quinn is a mobile ranged campion who is mostly played as an adc but her overall kit makes her a really strong toplane bully her range makes zoning and trading really easy and her ultimate makes her a potent assassin, you start the game as a lanebully and you end it as either as an assassin/second adc OR as a strong bruiser her blind allows her to duel/assassinate adc easly.
Abilities/Masteries/Runes/Items: Everything you need to know
So the important thing about her is that she can bully really strong top laners thanks to her range and the amazing damage that her Passive Harrier gives her. You wanna play her differently against some matchups and this is the section that tells you what Summoners/Runes/Masteries/Items to pick up on her.
- Flash The only first summoner spell option IMO. For escaping Ghost is an option but she has high movement speed using it wont give you a lot more escape ability.
- Ignite Against Volibear and Dr. Mundo its super effective but also in laning and late game will help you assassinate targets (usually adcs) making them impossible to duel you without lifesteal.
- Teleport Depending on the lane you can choose against champions who will give you a hard laning phase such as Jayce or someone who will just sit in lane and farm like Shen and can pressure the whole map.
- Maxing Tag Team when it's possible, and Heightened Senses last EVERY GAME.
- Now Blinding Assault gives you more damage and the CD on it is lowered too but it costs more mana and you will run out of mana if you spam it. Usefull against champions who rely on their aoutos so max it first against them.
- Vault is her escape ability pre 6 making this ability really important for dueling toplane bruisers, also this ability's damage more then what the tooltip says because it applies your Harrier, maxing it will give you more damage and reduced cooldown which is great on every escape ability BUT unlike Blinding Assault this ability doesnt get higher in mana cost making Quinn never run out of mana.
Runes and Masteries
Lets talk about masteries first:
- 21/9/0 is the most common on her and it makes you even stronger in lane.
- 9/21/0 is not the best option but sometimes its something you must consider if you are against someone with an easy low cd gap closer, and ofc if your team needs a tank dont pick quinn but she can be played as a tanky bruiser
- Quints: Armorpen, AD, Atttackspeed
- Marks: Armorpen, AD
- Seals: Armor
- Glyphs: MR, MR/lvl
So this is everything I wanted to show you the rest of it is your job to figure out the combos becuase reading them is not as fun as experimenting them.