Hecarim Build Guide by Ragekid
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello guys and welcome to my first guide on MobaFire
In this guide I'll tell u how to jungle him in 3vs3 games.
Pls don't downvote without telling me why.
I'm openminded about criticism if its useful.
If you have any questions about my item choices just ask.
|+ High Mobility
+ Can be Very tanky
+ High Jungle Sustain
+ Nice Ganks
|- Expensive Build
- Hard to master
- Can run out of mana quickly
- low damage until level 9-11
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: // I prefer Flat AD marks because hecas early damge is very low.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: // Same like for Quintessences.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: // I use these because a little bit of early MR isn't that bad if the enemy uses falt AP runes or stuff like that.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: // Scaling MR glyphs will get their highest potential at lvl 18 and mot AP champions scale very well into late game so these can be very effective.
- Greater Seal of Armor: // You will be jungeling most of the time and some early Armor can be useful because u have tank the jungle creeps most of the time..
|// I take this to clear my jungle faster.|
|// CDR is nice for even more Rampage spamming, your Devastating Charge will be up even faster and you will have more sustain cause of your Spirit of Dread.|
|// I guess it isnt necessary to explain this.|
|// 5 bonus AD needs no Explanation I guess.|
|// Block and Unyielding make early game trades quiet easier.|
|// Enchanted Armor , Hardiness and Resistance give you even more Armor and MR.|
|// 36 extra HP will make you even more tanky.|
|// Gives you more Movement Speed, which combines very well with Warpath|
|// I need this to get on the next tier of the mastery tree and i guess its most useful of all three options.|
|// Reduces the cooldowntime of your Ghost and Exhaust and gives u even more chasing potential.|
|// Same like for Meditation|
|// Gives you even more sustain combined with your Spirit of Dread.|
Example Item Build vs a mixed Team
|// Tons of Movementspeed combined with your Devastating Charge or Ghost can become a deadly combinationfor your enemies.|
|// It is one of your main items because it gives u sustain, AD and true damage.|
|// Gives you a nice Burst/extra damage and adds a slow to your Devastating Charge.|
|// Gives you tons of MR and CDR also you get more heal when you use yout Spirit of Dread.|
|// It gives you Armor and some Health also the AoE is usefull for a little bit more damage.|
|// Gives MR Health and a spellshield against some annoying spells like Blitzcranks Rocket Grab|
Spells and Skill Sequence
- Warpath: // Warpath is your passive ability, which allows you to move through unit and converts a percentage of your bonus movement speed into Attack Damage.
- Rampage (Q): // Rampage is your main farming/jungling ability, which deals damage to all enemies next to you, when u hit an nénmy with it it get one stack at Rampage (up to two stacks) for a short time, each stacks reduces the cooldown of Rampage by one second.
- Spirit of Dread (W): // Spirit of Dread is your sustain speel it deals magical damage in an AoE around you and heals you for a percentage of the damage dealt to all unit in the AoE, if uyou use it well it can transform you in an unkillable Pony.
- Devastating Charge (E): // Devastating Charge is your chasing and ganking spell it allows you to takkle an enemy and gives u an movement speed buff.
- Onslaught of Shadows (R): // Onslaught of Shadows is your ultimate and can be used for escaping, chasing and initiating.When use it u will summon spectral riders, which charge forward Hecarim will stop at the position where you aimed at. After Hecarim stopped his charge he will fear all enemies next to him for 1 second.
|// I prefer to max out Rampage first because it is our main farming/jungling spell.After that we max out Spirit of Dread for the sustain it offers.I max Devastating Charge last because it offers enough mobility at level 1.And we max Onslaught of Shadows whenever possible because its our Ultimate ability.|
If you have read my guide i guess
you ask yourselfs why i recommend
jungling in 3vs3 ranked.
Here is a list of pro arguments:
- one more solo lane
- you are the first one in the game who is level 2
- you can get the most farm in the game if you play well.
- 1-2 level 2 route
- green and brown for top lane
- Yellow and red for botlane
- Purple for towerdives (!!!WARNING!!! Dont do this at level 2)
Thank you for reading my guide.
Speacial thanks to:
for her guide Hecarim - Earning Blue Ribbons which you can find here. This kinda awesome guide made me interested in playing this fantastic Champion.