Blitzcrank Build Guide by Pactio
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Though Blitzcrank may batter anything that stands in his way, he really has a heart of gold...encased in a framework of iron...in a carapace of steel...
This is an offensive tank guide, focus in Armor Defense and a bit of Atack Damage and Magic Resist. Maybe is not the ultra defensive build, to not die anytime in the game, but i like it, i use it a lot of time, and if you have good partners, you can make a good killing and assist game.
- Offensive Tank: Pretty Tough but attack power that you can not get a simple strokes.
- Skills: Skills decent battles both alone and in groups.
- Not a pure tank, so do not hold as much as others.
- Not a pure melee, so it does not remove as much life as other full AD.
- Pretty much slower moving and speed of attack.
Masteries & Runes
- Masteries focused on AD and some defense & Cooldown reducction.
- Runes focused on defense and AD, physical defense, magic, physical penetration and physical power.
- Good save pasive skill than provides you a barrier when you have low HP, with overdrive or ghost (if you take it) you can scape from a probably dead.
- Rocket Grab: Or as I call it, "Gatgeto Arm" that attracts those who want to flee or to an ambush.
- Overdrive: Perfect for escape, promptly used to attack and finish faster kill someone who tries to escape or battle with low health.
- Power fist: Good Stun, plus throw in the air and give you some valuable milliseconds.
- Static Field: It serves both to eliminate areas with many minions (about turrets for example) and to wrap up enemies with little life or when you have more than one around you (I usually use before died to try to kill one of those going to kill me or leave them at the mercy of my peers).
"Q"+"E"+"R": For 1 on 1 to make a lot of demage, and if he runs, "W" and if you caught him "E" again or "Q" if he is too far.
To ambush, if he come, you can make "E" and "R" and if he runs use "W" + "Q". If he dont come, you can make "Q"+"E"+"R" like in the first sequence, and with partners, he is going to die before he can run MUAJAJAJAJAJA...
First if you want to start with a extra Mana for use more times your skills before you come back to base, and extra defense with your pasive skill.
Second if you want to push and try to kill fast early game to gain lvl and money fast.
To extra mana, very usefull for your skills and for your pasive skill.
Some magic resist and movement plus.
Some extra life and 2 posibilities of next item.
More extra life, atack damage and reduce movement speed of enemies.
Extra life to not die so fast.
or Depending on what you choose before, take the other.
Extra damage and life steal.
Extra armor and magic defense, and you can relife to scape or continue pushing.
Thats is in my opinion the best 6 items, there you can choose the order, or change some item, depending on enemies.
For example, if you are playing agains AP, you can take some
Or if you want to hit fastest you can take some
Or maybe more power atack with a
Or both with