Reworked, fresh clown
Starting Items in Sequence
Offensive Items (read notes)
Defensive Items (read notes)
Why would i use Shaco? He's so hard!
Some reasons why you should REALLY consider to try to master Shaco:
1. Shaco, unlikely some other junglers, is an assassin who has the perfect kit to go In and Out of most teamfights;
2. If one has enough skill, dedication and attention he can turn into a invisible carry who the enemy will fear through the whole game;
3. Shaco can fulfill lots of roles, like AP TOP, AP MID, AP SUP, AD JG, even ADC if you're that fancy;
4. A shaco main in a match is a reason for them to not farm well, being under towers early, and to be honest, some will play defensively the whole time against him;
5. Playing against Shaco is like being humiliated by a clown, and being made a clown yourself while you get one-shotted by him.
There are some things to be considered while building a good old shaco that can burst any carry. Being these:
1. Much like any assassin, Shaco is really AD strong, which means that for being jungler, his base AD is high, which gives you a advantage, BUT he's very HP weak, and that's why he needs some kind of sustained damage, which he has in the jungle, but not in a 1vs1 scenario, and by that, i mean that he builds Life Steal to live. Of course you could just build HP, but how are you going to be alive after a 1vs1 if you're focusing on your defense instead of focusing on killing your target faster? In some situations though, building some defensive items will just get you through fights.
2. For being an full AD assassin champion, focusing on your burst damage is priority, this way you can really assassin your targets faster and get out.
I'm a Shaco Main from the BR Servers of LoL, called GinWinsky.
Feel free to ask and i'll recommend you anything you may want. Also, i have a lot of other guides telling how to build off-meta champions in the jungle, because let's be honest, any champion can be in the jungle, you just gotta get your smite and YEY.