Basic Build (More coming soon.
Final Jungle Options (Optional)
Jungle Item/Final Options (No CDR Boots)
Final Options (If you did pick CDR boots, or if yo
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Ryze with this build
|Amumu||No threat level champion information? How sad! Threat levels comming soon!!!|
In Depth Guide and Video Comming Soon.
P.S. If you're afraid of dying on Brumbleback, feel free to smite it instead of krugs and then wait a little bit out side of krugs to recover some HP.
In the mean while here are some quick pointers:
- ALWAYS start at GROMP. No early Blue Buff = You lost the jungle. If you somehow lose Blue Buff, cut your losses and rush an early Tear of the Goddess instead of rushing a Sabre/Blade.
- ALWAYS use your spells in this order: E>E>Q. This gives you great clear, damage, and a sheild which makes this leashless jungle possible.
- ALWAYS finish off monsters with auto attacks unless you're about to B. Mana > Health since your sheild accounts for low health, and can only be activated with a large sum of mana. If you NEED to finish off a enemy using spells, avoid using E and W and try to only use Q.
You can also change the skill build to E>Q>Q>W>E, since this will use less mana and clears almost the same. Be warned that this can effect the speed of your earlier Golem/Brambleback clears, since the extra 25 magic damage from E isn't fully accounted for by Q, and can stack up when dealing with high HP monsters.
- DO Take every camp from Gromp to Krugs on your first clear. You may have to wait 2-10s to regenerate some mana/health if you aren't mana smart, but you shouldn't need to heal from Scuttle Crab as long as you know what you're doing.
- DO NOT man fight invaders. Ping for assistance and try to sniper camps/whittle down invading junglers with your long ranged Q and annoying E-W combo. Don't Face Check brush either, Esp. if you think/know the enemy is counter-jungling you.
- DO NOT Attempt doing this jungle without the provided runes. They're the reason this is possible. If you don't have them, you risk losing the game for your team.
- DO NOT Main Ryze Jungle. This strat is situationally strong, and is ultimately weaker then Mid/Top Ryze. The point of this build is to give your team deal powerful AOE magic damage and a initiation/positioning tool. If your team doesn't need both (They already have enough magic damage, the initiators on your team don't need a initiation tool, or the enemy team doesn't have any abilitys that warrant your ult being used to avoid them) don't pick Ryze up as your jungler.