Hey guys, fl0wESL is back with another guide.
This guide features, Ezreal!
Ezreal is a very mobile, poke-based champion. With Ezreal you must master positioning with him. Why is positioning important? If you position right, you can deal alot of damage to the enemy front-line, while not getting damaged by yourself.
My opinion of Ezreal.
My opinion of Ezreal:
I think Ezreal is one of the best ADC's in the League because of his amazing poking abilities. He's actually not so hard to master! I've played 80+ games with Blue Ezreal, with an win ratio of 65%.
Ezreal was born with the gift of magic flowing through his veins. Ezreal, however, was also born with a much stronger sense of wanderlust. Put into school to become a skilled techmaturgist, Ezreal quickly became bored with magical studies. By the time the boy genius was eight years old, he had fully mapped out the underground tunnels of Piltover. The quality of his work was so great that the government of Piltover purchased his maps and salaried his services as Piltover's Grandmaster Explorer. This sealed the deal on Ezreal's path in life - he would eschew the arcane arts in favor of archaeology. Since then, countless of Ezreal's adventures have been written about as romanticized stories.
One of Ezreal's latest adventures, however, has brought him face-to-face with his other legacy - his latent magical power. While exploring the pyramids of Shurima Desert, Ezreal uncovered an amulet of incredible power. Aside from the sheer size of the amulet (it was made for a being easily twice Ezreal's size), it allows the wielder to control and shape magical energy - provided a source of magic is in the vicinity. This allowed Ezreal to tap into his natural talent for magic without having to put any serious effort into it - a big win for the Prodigal Explorer. The drawback is that for some unknown reason, the amulet is attuned with summoning magic. Without warning, Ezreal may find himself acting as a champion for, as he puts it, "a summoner hell-bent on resolving some irrelevant world-shattering League conflict." Still, Ezreal feels being summoned into a Field of Justice on occasion is a small price to pay.
"There's little time to study musty tomes when you're busy crawling around where the musty tomes originally came from."
HEALTH 350 (+80 pr. level)
ATTACK DAMAGE 47.2 (+3 pr. level)
HEALTH REGENERATION 5.5 (+0.55 pr. level)
ATTACK SPEED 0.625 (+2.8% pr. level)
MANA 235 (+45 pr. level)
ARMOR 12 (+3.5 pr. level)
MANA REGENERATION 7.0 (+0.65 pr. level)
MAGIC RESISTANT 30 (+0 pr. level)
MOVEMENT SPEED 325
- By aiming Mystic Shot in brushes and watching your cooldowns while listening for the Mystic Shot hit sound, you can see if enemies are hiding in a brush.
- Keep an eye on your Rising Spell Force stacks and whether they increase/refresh. This aspect allows you to check brush with Ezreal's other abilities as well.
- If attacking a tower with an ally, you can use Essence Flux on them to boost their attack speed. Hitting the friendly champion will also increase the stacks and duration of Rising Spell Force, granting you bonus attack speed as well.
- In the lane, Ezreal's early burst damage and poke is very high. Combine this with a lane partner or jungler's crowd control to get some kills.
- Do not underestimate Essence Flux's damage, especially with a bit of Ability Power. With some aim, Ezreal can easily harass and burst enemies down safely behind minions.
- Remember that Arcane Shift can be used to jump terrain spots and walls in the jungle. It is your best escape mechanism.
- Be careful using Arcane Shift offensively in a skirmish as people will know to focus you while it's on cooldown.
- Take note of the surrounding area. If Ezreal is low on health and tries to Arcane Shift over a wall, the escape attempt will be pointless if the homing missile targets a jungle monster and pulls aggro.
- Use Arcane Shift to help line up your other abilities, but avoid using it in situations that would leave you vulnerable.
- You can line up Trueshot Barrage to hit multiple minion waves or monsters.
- Do not hesitate to use Trueshot Barrage to just farm a creep wave or defend a turret. By spamming Mystic Shot the cooldown for Trueshot Barrage will come back up very quickly. With maxed cooldown reduction, its cooldown can end up as low as 30 seconds.
- Trueshot Barrage can be used at the beginning of a team fight to instantly gain 5 stacks of Rising Spell Force.
- Trueshot Barrage takes approximately 12 seconds, from start of casting time, to reach the enemy summoning circle from your own.
- Ezreal's strength grows considerably when equipped with both neutral buffs, start getting them as soon as possible.
- With some wards, Trueshot Barrage can be used to steal the enemy's own buffs.
- With perfect timing and ward placement, Trueshot Barrage can be used also to steal the enemy's Dragon kill or
- Trueshot Barrage can and be saved when in a teamfight or on a one on one situation to last hit or to finish off a enemy if they run away. Since the range is global and does massive amounts of damage you can defeat any champion with a method of escape. (e.g LeBlanc using her Distortion and then following up with Mimic Distortion would not be able to escape a well aimed Trueshot Barrage.)
- Although Trueshot Barrage is a channeled ability, you cannot stop the channel with hard CC. - The only way to prevent Ezreal from ulting mid-cast is by killing him.
- Never forget that Trueshot Barrage is global and you may be able to snipe a enemy champion from all the way across the map if you have good aim. You can also use it to soften up a enemy that you are aiming to fight.
- If you decide to snipe a fleeing enemy, make sure they don't have any sort of heal, shield or invulnerability.
- Use Trueshot Barrage when the enemy has no vision of Ezreal so that they will be unable to warn their teammates.
- Note that Trueshot Barrage can be seen through the fog of war, so a wary opponent can watch for it and avoid it from a distance.
- Trueshot Barrage has a channel time upfront and is easily dodged by skilled players. For this reason, it is often a good idea to use it to hit an entire team immediately after the battle starts, dealing significant total damage and granting multiple stacks of Rising Spell Force.
- Trueshot Barrage is especially powerful in Dominion, delaying enemies' attempts to capture your towers and buying crucial time. Due to its relatively low cooldown in conjunction with Mystic Shot, use it wisely and use it often.
- Smart casting will give you a faster response time, allowing you to hit more abilities.
- Smart casting Arcane Shift can help you dodge a lot of otherwise deadly situations.
This is an chapter of what support Ezreal fits with.
Blitzcrank: Pretty good support. Has the crowd-control, that Ezreal lacks. Blitzcrank often stays in the brush for a possible grab, which makes the other bot-lane fall back, so they won't get grabbed, and possibly die. If Blitzcrank zones them out of lane Ezreal can get almost free farm, which makes him being more level than the other ADC, more farm = more gold, and a better lane conrol.
Taric: I like Taric + Ezreal combo. Taric has a ranged stun, so Ezreal can easily hit with Q and W. If you are premade with a Taric, you guys can figure out how to make the playstyle at the beginning. Aggresive and poke. Defensive and farm. Jungle at lvl 1.
There are alot of ways to start with. If you feel you guys are too weak, ask Taric to max Shatter (W) which gives Taric more armor. And Shatter's passive is, that you get 12% of him armor. So more armor he has, more armor you get.
Soraka: Soraka isn't a bad support as some people say. She's just underrated. She can actually help Ezreal with mana problems, sustain, pushing lane. Soraka can also help mid/top/jungle with her ultimate named Wish. Wish heals every teammate that's not dead a pretty good amount with about ~400 hp at level 3. If Ezreal is laning with Soraka, it's often good to have atleast two points in Infuse (E) which gives Ezreal mana.
Leona: When you're laning with Leona you really want her to show pressence on the lane, so you can free-farm. If you try to constantly push the lane it's good to grab a Tear of the Goddess at the first back.
Nami: Nami's crowd-control make it easy for Ezreal to land his abilities. Her Q, Aqua Prison, is a really great ability, because she stuns every enemies, that are in the AOE for 1.5 seconds, so Ezreal can hit almost every ability while the stun lasts.
NOTE: This chapter isn't done.