Hello there! Welcome to my Nidalee guide! I will explain the idea behind my choices in items, runes, etc. I hope you enjoy this guide and I hope it will help you!
- Great lane sustainability with her early heal + attackspeed
- Her Q ability in Tigerfrom deals Tons of Damage from erlie on
- For people who like playing Tanky Damage dealer :D
- Awesome attackspeedbuff for carrys with her e
- Can easily escape ganks with her Tigerfrom or run away trough bushes
- Tanky Bruiser
- W skill wards your Toplane form erlie on
- Medium cooldowns , sometimes it causes problems
- Heal not as effective as on AP Nidalee but still effective
- Great lane sustainability due Heal/is more effective then on AD
- Deals a lot of Damage in Tigerform/more then AD one
- Her Q deals Tons of Damage/Team gets carried mostly trough that
- Easy to shutdown squishy Champs same as Tanky ones with Voidstaff
- Her W wards your Midlane so you acutally dont need buy Wards
- Her spears afford a lot of aimingskills same as postioningskills
- CC is mostly a counter to her/only not if you are really skilled its not
- At Javelin Toss/Heal spamming a lot of mana will be consumed
Why is AD Nidalee good ?
AD Nidalee has an insane early game dominance due to her burst dmg from lvl 6 up, through her Tigerform. Before you reach lvl 6 and start bursting, you can hold your Toplane with your heals and safeplay easily.
Why is AP Nidalee good ?
AP Nidalee isnt as easy as AD Nidalle, but as soon as you figured out how to play the AP Nidalee you will carry your team hard. Her Spears(well aimed) 2His all Ad/Ap carrys mostly and can shutdown Tanks with Time to or low them hardly. Due your Overranged Javelin Toss you almost never get stunned or focused, because the enemie team cant catch you simply due your Passiv/Escape throug bushes and your W skill in Tigerform.
This Build is not finished yet i will make some fixes and add things in future so please dont downvote it !