Rumble General Guide by BIGCAM
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Early/Mid Game Item's
End Game Item's
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
WELL HELLO THERE! This is my Rumble Guide that haves made me do very well in my games. With this build it's all about farming and shutting down top lane. I have won most of my games as Rumble with this build and also received 5 Quadrakill's in one game.
I managed to win a 96 minute game recently, going 33/5/22 and having 720 cs and basically saving the game for use.
Get boots and 3 health pot's OR get 2 wards and 9 health pot's. I get Haunting Guise first and build it up to Liandry's Torment.
Then get the Magic Pen. boots which will be very good early game. Then get the Abyssal Scepter for its Unique Aura.
Get Deathcap for some very good damage out put early on.
Now the Crystal Scepter will be a amazing item for Rumble and also his teammates.
Now for Zhonya's Hourglass. Get this after Deathcap instead Crystal Scepter if their ADC is a good amount of damage.
Pros / Cons
+ Can do a fair amount of damage in early level's.
+ Amazing in team fights.
+ Lane bully.
+ One of the most fun champion's to play.
+ Late game is good.
+ Game changing Ult.
+ Gank's very well.
+ A Bad *** Yordle!
+ Low cool down on abilities.
- Rumble's Overheat is pain if it kicks in during a team fight.
- Kinda squishy early game.
In a team fight MAKE SURE that they are not scattered all over the place. Try and get them all lined up for you to make sure you put your work in the fight.
If they are all scatted all over the place aim for their ADC first and try and make your ult hit their AP carry as well to take the main damage dealers out.
KNOW WHEN TO FIGHT 1V1
Don't just take all of the kill's, set your team mates up for kill's. Make your team mates snowball out of control. Hell get your support fed. As long as you think it will help your team.
CHAMPIONS TO BE CAREFUL AROUND WHEN SOLOING TOP.
* = Renekton have's been giving me problems at top lane most of the time with his he can get in deal some damage and get back out and you have hardly any damage on him. Also his ult is a pain if you ult him.
* = With Tryn its his and his . He is a good counter to his ult, lay your ult down you to fight it out he ults cant die kills you walks away alive. Every time -_-.
* = When fight Jax watch for his stun going out then jump (just like you would with any champion). Jax will just destroy you and HE will snowball instead of you snowballing.
* = Yorick... One of the best lane bullies out there. He will deprive you of cs, wont let you nowhere near him unless you take some damage in the process. Just play careful and get a couple of gank on him to stop him from out CSing you.
* = Jayce haves good poke. Does amazing damage to a Rumble if not played careful. Just sit back and try to far with your , and wait for jungle to help out some.
* = Panth is the same like . He will stun then he will Heartseeker Strike you , Q you for a pretty good amount of damage.
MAKE SURE TO FARM EVERY CREEP IN YOUR LANE!
Try your best to get every cs possible that you can. Cause the build I'm giving you is not cheap by any means. Also try to make the enemy miss a couple cs once in a while.
If you manage to get a kill on the person you are laining against, and have a fair amount of health left help your mid out and gank even if you have a jungle on the team. Help the jungler out with him/her not having to gank that lane and for him/her ganking bot for a kill or two, and also to maybe get mid a kill.
If they have a jungler that is roaming and ganking a lane every 2 minutes like this guy, then ward the area like this.
PURPLE IS FOR PURPLE SIDE, AND BLUE IS FOR BLUE SIDE FOR WARD PLACEMENT'S.
Ward for your mid sometimes just so they wont feel pressured all the time.
If you do good with your game-play leave a comment telling me, and others how this build worked out for you!
I thank you for visiting my Guide on Rumble and if i find other items and how to change your play still ill add a new section on and possibly will add a video on it!
So i wish you a good day and Good Luck on your game-play! And remember Stay calm and Rumble on.