Renekton Build Guide by Rexile
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Solo Top Aligator
End build like this:
Boots and Enchantments
Welcome in my Renekton guide!
Renekton is a character inflicts a lot of damage and has a possibility of being tank. He often go at Solo Top, but also Renekton can do jungle.
Pros / Cons
Offense: Probably the best setup for Renekton.
Defense: Small defence is good, never put 9 points in Utility.
You can take 14/16/0 masteries if you like more equally.
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: Extra damage for last hits and more powerful skills.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: Damage...
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: Needed for AP Carries.
- Greater Seal of Armor: Most used, need defense from AD Carries.
Skills Preview and Skill Sequence
- Reign of Anger: Renekton gains Fury for every autoattack he makes. This Fury can empower his abilities with bonus effects. Additionally, Renekton gains bonus Fury when he is low on life.
- Cull The Meek (Q): Renekton swings his blade, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.8) physical damage to nearby enemies and gains 5% of the damage dealt as Health (20% for champions), up to 50/75/100/125/150. Enemy champions heal for 4x as much.
50 Fury Bonus: Damage increased to 90/135/180/225/270 (+1.2). Heal percent increased to 10%, up to 150/225/300/375/450.
- Ruthless Predator (W): Renekton's next attack strikes twice, dealing 1.5 physical damage (10/30/50/70/90 + 150% of his Attack Damage) and stuns for 0.75 seconds. Each hit applies on-hit effects.
50 Fury Bonus: Instead, Renekton attacks three times, dealing 2.25 physical damage (15/45/75/105/135 + 225% of his Attack Damage) and stuns his target for 1.5 seconds.
- Slice and Dice (E):
Slice: Renekton dashes, dealing 30/60/90/120/150 (+0.9) physical damage. Hitting an enemy grants the ability to use Dice for 4 seconds.
Dice: Renekton dashes, dealing 30/60/90/120/150 (+0.9) physical damage.
Dice - 50 Fury Bonus: Damage increased to 45/90/135/180/225 (+1.35). Enemies hit have 15/20/25/30/35% reduced Armor for 4 seconds.
- (Ultimate) Dominus (R): Renekton surrounds himself with dark energies for 15 seconds, gaining 300/450/600 Health. While active, he deals 40/70/100 (+0.1) magic damage to nearby enemies and gains 5 Fury per second.
Ignite: Good SS. More chance to early kills, and for champions like or
Flash: Escape, chasing and more! You must get this spell.
Teleport: Rare SS. Only for pushing or ganking other lanes.
Other's are bad choices.
- Mercury's Threads: Magic Resist + Tenacity - must have.
: Damage, heal and armour penetratioon yay!
: Unkillable Crocodile is coming...
: I very like this item, it's fantastic! Bonus health for you Q!
: Slow + Hp = GG
: Lifesteal, Big AD and pushing like a boss. I always buy this item.
- : ONLY buy this when you have Warmog and Frozen Mallet!
TIP: Use Ultimate in center of the enemies, you receive more damage and help team to kill a
1. Play Aggresive at Early game
2. Use Ultimate when tower dive or you dyining.
3. Q Heals you more, when you attacks champions
Thanks all for reading my guide! I sometimes update this guide and add more, when I find the time.
Very thanks Summoners!