Bard Build Guide by 3Awesome5Me
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
AD Toplane Bard
Losing to AD
Losing to AP
Not Updated For Current Season
AD Bard is broken. That is just it. Nobody knows about it, but it is going to be a huge breakthrough in the current meta, and will be on the must ban list. Listen up people, because this is a guide to get to the rank challenger, with the OP AD Bard. See you on the rift!
Cosmic Binding is your Q. It is your main source of CC in a 1v1. Upon activation, it will deal magic damage and slow them my 60%. After it hits it will search for another enemy and if it hits it will stun them both for the same duration and deal the same amount of damage to the second target. This will deal 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+ 65% AP but this is nothing) and the stun will last about 1 / 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.6 / 1.8.
Caretaker's Shrine is your W, it is going to help you out when you are landing your Q. Upon activation you will place down a stone tablet that heals you when you walk over it. You can also use it to heal yourself and your allies.
Magical Journey is your E. Upon activation you will create a portal that can go through walls on the map. You, allies and enemies can travel through this. Allies get a speed bonus in the portal of 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50%
Tips and Tricks
- Practice your ultimate! It is hard to land it but if you do it can be a huge advantage.
- If you need to, use your ultimate on yourself. This will give you a few seconds to think about an escape plan, let your skills cooldown, and increase your odds of living.
- If you are ganking, then you can use your ultimate from a bush and stun everyone. This will give your team a chance to get in position to ensure success.
- When running, use your Q to slow enemies and stun them. This is very true when running from enemies because your E will allow them to travel too. So stun them to ensure survival!
- Collect chimes when you can. If you are getting into lane after recalling, for example, you can pick up some chimes on the way. More xp, health, mana, and speed.
- Collecting chimes will also give you a huge buff, and once you hit 25 you get an AOE stun with your auto-attack.
- Your auto-attack will shoot twice when your passive is ready. This is going to deal lots of damage as it scales with AD, will have 100% crit, and with the Infinity Edge you will deal 200% more damage!
- If the opposing laner is running, feel free to attack him a few times, but don't tower-dive unless you are sure. This will be easier the longer you are in the game, and once you have 25 chimes you will slow him and deal lots of damage with your Q.