Tax Collector Shaco
GET THESE ASAP
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Shaco with this build
|Shaco||Another Shaco is your only threat. You must prove that you are the alpha Shaco, and doing so is no easy task.|
As you may or may not know, whoever has more items in League of Legends does more damage. By ignoring early-game damage and control for mobility, mana efficiency, and Judaism, you are able to become a fat-pocketed, Shiv-throwing monster very quickly. The strategy is to focus on passive gold income as well as abuse the living sh!t out of Frostfang to stack lots of gold by constantly jumping in and being an annoying a$$h0le. Let's talk about The Logistics.
1. Summoner Spells
Your main choices for summoner spells are going to be Exhaust and Ignite. Exhaust is a must-have, but Ignite could be replaced with flash or ghost if you are a *****boy. Alternatively, if you want to stick it to your ADC and get some cross map taxation going, you can take teleport to get some IRS spook action going in top lane.
Early game, Exhaust should only be used if you think either you or your ADC are about to die. You will not have any early game damage, so don't use Exhaust aggressively.
Ignite will come in handy later when you have been promoted to Jewish Government IRS Assassin, and are able to do some serious damogees with a single Shiv(E). Check your numbers compared to their health, and if you think an Ignite will finish them off, GO FOR IT.
Flash will help when going in for those tricky tax runs against people with skillshots.
Ghost will help when attempting to become sonic.
Flat Armor Reds - you are going to be in bot lane with some other metaslave ADC. Your opponent will most likely also be some metaslave ADC.
Mana Regen. Yellows - your Shivs(E) use a TON of mana; It is very important to have solid mana regen to fund your machine gun Shivs(E).
Cooldown Reduction Blues - 7.50% CDR combined with the 5% from the Intelligence Mastery comes out to a solid 12.5% CDR.
= 12.5% more Shivs/ Minute.
= 12.5% more Gold/ Minute.
Gold Quints - MO' GOLD MO MONEY
= 500% more Swag/ Minute.
= 500% more Gold/ Minute.
The way to go is 12/18/0. Putting points into scaling Ability Power via the Ferocity tree is important for your late game damage. You could also go 0/18/12 if you are a *****boy OR against a Draven in lane.
IF you're feeling really spicy, you can go 6/18/6. Putting 5 points into recovery and 1 point into explorer allows for a bit more lane survival as well as more roaming potential.
In lane, your main goal is to get off as many Shivs(E) as possible for max GOLD/ SECOND. Unfortunately, Riot thought it was a good idea to cuck Shaco players and make Shiv's(E) mana cost increase based on spell rank. Because of this, maxing Q in lane is the way to go. Unlike Shiv(E), Deceive's(Q) cost gets cheaper and cheaper as you rank it up. CuckBox(W) is only useful in this strategy for peeling chasing opponents and stalling for time, so we will be maxing CuckBox(W) third.
In a nutshell: MAX Q --> MAX E --> MAX W
Taking ultimate at level 6 is a must. What you level up after that is dependent on whether or not you think you can nuke people with the AP Clone bomb. If you aren't confident, save the 2nd and 3rd levels in ultimate for later in the game.
In lane, you want to learn your spacing with Deceive(Q) and Shiv(E) so that you can get in and out very quickly and trade Shivs(E) without taking damage or CC in return
The combo is as follows:
Q --> E
The combo is as follows:
Make that **** quick yo.
Use your CuckBoxes(W) to get vision as well as cuck your opponents if they try to engage. Your CuckBox(W) is not as useful in lane as it is in other roles, however you get free bonus wards so its a bonus.
Later in the game, after your pockets are fat and you need to make room for another lambo, sell Frost Fang.
Also, make sure to tell your lane partner to play like a *****, because you're here to collect taxes, not be a slave.
6. Have Fun
If you don't have fun playing this strategy, you should uninstall not only League of Legends, but your Operating System as well.