AD Jax Jungle
Final Build #1 - Assassin
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Jax with this build
|Yasuo||Going against yasuo has to be one of the Easiest things in the world, simply use CounterStrike(E) to dodge every single one of Yas's Auto Attacks, OP :P|
The new S6 Masteries and Items complement the existing strength of Jax, most notably, the new Guinsoos Rageblade, which is extremely powerful because of its attack speed and damage scaling, which goes well with Jax's Passive that stacks attack speed as well.
Current Master = 76K
Pros Vs. Cons
- Strong Duelist after level 6
- Good CC
- Scales Great into late game
- Takes little damage in the jungle because of his counterstrike
- Good ganks with stun and gap closer
- Ult that gives innate tank stats while building damage
- Bad if CC'd
- Early Jungle clears are difficult
- Poor Map Pressure
- Semi-Weak before level 6
- Reliant on sustained damage instead of burst
Don't invade. Even thought Jax is weakest early in the game, he could still out duel a lot of champions because of with stun and auto attack reset.
Kill Jax as soon as possible. A late game Jax will be hard to deal with if he is split pushing to your inhib. Killing Jax early will put him behind and help your lanes win more.
Jax doesn't have much burst damage so an exhaust will significantly reduce his damage output.
Get out of Jax's vision. If he can see you, he can leap to you most of the times. Be sure to get rid of wards and flash into the fog of war.
Use cc on Jax like roots and snares so he can't do any damage. You don't need to stun him all the time. Save a stun for a higher priority target.
Ward. This is the same for every Champion. If you get ganked and Jax stuns you, you will have to burn your summoners or you may die.
- Gank often in the early game, strong CC and great gap close make for amazing early game ganks
- Gank/Farm early and attempt to get Devourer as early as possible to begin the stacking
- Start with early damage into tank
- Very similar to the Early game, continue to gank, but focus more on farming for stacks, unless that gank is sure to end in a kill/objective.
- Jax Falls behind if he does not get devoured quickly , so make sure to continue farming the Jungle
- Sated + BOTRK in an extreme power boost for Jax, you should be able to duel any enemy at this point of the game, and people do not expect it
- Jax is strong late game due to stacking attack speed, your job should be to tank/initiate team fights with your ult, or split push.
- Jax is strong at split pushing, because of the attack speed stack, W auto attack reset, and is a great duelist
- Using ULT + Full build in a team fight creates and unstoppable monster that does tons of damage while also because extremely hard to kill due to his auto attack dodge and CC
Yes this is a pretty general/bad guide, but I will be updating it in the future, Enjoy Jax :P
Last Updated - 28 November 2015