Not Updated For Current Season
Hello all! Welcome to my Ekko guide. My username is duedocsii, and I'm currently Gold V. I started playing league only a few month ago so I was unaware of many champions, but after the first time I saw Ekko running around with his shadow I knew I had to play with him. So after saving up 6300 IP I purchased him and oh boy was I bad. But after hours upon hours of readjusting strategy and learning how Ekko worked, I feel confident enough to use Ekko in any role and help carry the team to victory. So if you too have a rough start, don't worry it gets easier. In this guide I'm going to share with you the knowledge I've picked up along the way to help you master Ekko.
As of now this is incomplete, but I will continue to work on it.
Pros / Cons
+ High Mobility and Outplay Potential
+ Can Create Highly Effective Ganks
+ Good Farmer and Great Waveclear Mid-Game
+ Helpful in Team Fights Even if Behind
+ Chronobreak, his ultimate, is Very Versatile
- Low Damage Output Early-Game
- Mana Hungry
- Gets Shutdown Hard if Behind
- Poor Placement is Severely Punished
Here are the Spells you would be better off taking.
1. Flash - Even though you have a dash with your E, flash is much too useful to go without.
2. Ignite - This gives you some much needed kill potential.
3. Smite - When in the jungle you can't go without it.
4. Exhaust - I only use this when playing support. It's not essential though because your kit has a slow and stun already.
5. Teleport - I will usually only take this when I go top, but sometimes I'll use it mid.