Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Note: This build gives - 2.5 Attack speed at lv 18 with max stacks of rageblade (5.0 with W) and 60 flat magic pen against your target when wits end at 5 stacks.
This is a very situational build that I built mainly for low - gold elo, where people end up taking 4 AD champs and you know the enemy will stack armor, but still need an ADC. I recommend this build for players who are very aggressive.
This is also one of the most fun builds I've ever played with, and thats coming from someone who's main ADC's are Draven and Kennen. (God bless the old days, Draven + Sword of the divine at bronze elo)
This build focuses on on-hit-effects which mostly do magic damage. I wouldn't suggest swapping the runes unless you feel you need more sustain.
If you do need more sustain, I would opt for:
- Spell vamp Quints
- Armor Seals
- Magic Pen Marks
- Flat AP Glyphs
If you feel you need more sustain, this is where you should adapt to your situation, this build isn't even a glass cannon, its like a paper bazooka. If you get touched, you'll probably die, if you're allowed to start firing off your skills, you'll shred everything in sight.
For Sustain I would suggest changing the masteries:
- Secret stash
- Meditation (So you can spam more E to wave clear instead of risking last hit)
- Late game probably THE best wave clear of any champ at any point of the game.
- Decent amount of ap meaning his Q + W also gain damage.
- Lots of magic reduction on enemy with WITS END + Q.
- Massive AOE, incredible synergy with grouped CC like Galio or Leona ult.
- Very weak early phase and hard to trade if you cant land Q
- Kog'maw already doesnt have much escape options, this build gives him some sustain, but not a great amount.
- If you're forced to max W instead of Q or even E, it's hard to come back until you have completed boots + 2 items
- Every item synergises with each other, if you're forced to swap 1 item for a defensive option, you'll instantly feel the difference.
This is my first guide, I just felt I had to get this out here, give me any feedback you wish and I'll try to improve (: