Hey Man...You Like Foxes? (In
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Ahri with this build
|Karthus||Ya....you'll be fine|
Intro: Why Ahri?
Introduction: Why Ahri?
Ahri isn't the same as an AP assassin, if we compare her to someone like LeBlanc, you can see that LeBlanc has much higher initial burst compared to Ahri, but Ahri has more damage over an extended fight due to shorter cool downs.
We can also look at her kit and the way it interacts with other champions and team comps.
- True damage on her Q - Since her Q does both magic and true damage, she can kill squishy targets more efficiently while also being able to do significant damage to tankier targets.
- CC with her Charm (E) - Another thing that differentiates Ahri from a typical assassin is the fact that she has some significant CC in her kit. Her charm allows her to assassinate targets easier, set up picks for her team, and also acts as a good escape tool.
- + High Burst
- + Good Escape Potential
- + High Outplay Potential
- + Has True Damage, CC, and Mobility In Her Kit
- + Good Roams
- X Weak Early Game
- X Skill Shot Reliant
- X Reliant On Her Mobility and Ultimate
- Whenever Ahri hits an enemy with one of her abilities, she gains a charge of Essence Theft, and can gain up to 3 charges per ability cast. Upon reaching 9 charges, her next ability heals her for 3 / 5 / 9 / 18 (+ 9% AP) for each enemy hit.
Orb Of Deception
- ACTIVE: Ahri sends an orb of arcane energy in the target direction, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through, then pulls it back to herself, dealing true damage on the way back, also passing through enemies.
- While the orb is travelling, Ahri gains 215 bonus movement speed, rapidly decaying down to 80 over 0.5 seconds.
- DAMAGE PER PASS: 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 (+ 35% AP)
- TOTAL MIXED DAMAGE: 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+ 70% AP)
- ACTIVE: Ahri summons three spectral flames which orbit her for up to 5 seconds. After a brief delay, each flame pursues the closest visible enemy, prioritizing champions, then the target of Ahri's last basic attack, dealing magic damage.
- Multiple flames can hit the same target, with each flame beyond the first dealing 30% damage.
- MAGIC DAMAGE: 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 (+ 40% AP)
- ADDITIONAL MAGIC DAMAGE: 12 / 19.5 / 27 / 34.5 / 42 (+ 12% AP)
- TOTAL SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE: 64 / 104 / 144 / 184 / 224 (+ 64% AP)
- ACTIVE: Ahri blows a kiss in a line, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and charming them.
- MAGIC DAMAGE: 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200 (+ 50% AP)
- CHARM DURATION: 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2
- ACTIVE: Ahri dashes in the direction of the cursor and fires up to three energy bolts that each pursue one of her nearest visible enemies, dealing magic damage. Each enemy can only be hit by one bolt at a time.
- Spirit Rush can be cast twice more within 10 seconds of activation at no additional cost before going on cooldown.
- MAGIC DAMAGE: 70 / 110 / 150 (+ 30% AP)
- TOTAL MAGIC DAMAGE PER TARGET: 210 / 330 / 450 (+ 90% AP)
Against Early AD / No AP Threat
Against Early AP / No AD Threat
Against AP With No Early Threat
Against Early AD / No AP Threat (2)
Against Early AD / AP Threat