Sejuani Build Guide by Shizukani
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hello! This is my Sejuani build. Through the past week I have come to witness terrible and absolutely game changing Sejuanis. From my experience I have seen that a lot of people are trying to build her as an AP Nuker. This DOES NOT work. Please do not attempt it, you will feed and get flamed at 24/7. Saying this I will commence my guide Sejuani - Ashe on Drugs
Please actually try the build out before down voting, commenting or thinking anything negative. Cheers.
Credits to jhoijhoi for the template and line dividers which you can find here.
Pros / Cons
+ Late Game Nightmare
+ Extremely Tanky
+ Awesome Abilities
+ Fun to Play
+ Nice CC
+ You ride a boar
- Hard Early Game
- Decent amount of Skill required
- Need to be Good at Landing Skillshots
I select a 0/22/8 Mastery tree with Sejuani as this build makes her a tank, so I put most of the points into defense :)
- Greater Quintessence of Health : 78 Extra Health at Level 1
- Greater Mark of Armor : 8 extra armour at Level 1
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist Extra 13 Magic Resist at Level 1
- Greater Seal of Health: 48 Additional Health at Level 1
As you can see all my Runes are focused on being effective early game. This is because Sejuani has a very fragile early game where she is not tanky enough to go around and be helpful. My Rune build Minimizes this problem.
Flash: Extremely Versatile spell, can be used to escape, initiate and has many other uses
Teleport: Very useful for travelling around the map quickly to not miss out on precious EXP. You can also use this on wards in the jungle to surprise gank your enemies who may have just seen you going back to base.
- Frost: Frost is applied to any champions you hit with your Auto-Attack. Frost slows the target down, much like Ashe's Frost Shot but it doesn't cost mana.
- ABILITY ONE (Q): Sejuani forward to deal damage to everything she passes through. This also applies Frost. Sejuani only stops charging when she hits an enemy champion. This is your initiating ability, use this to charge forward through minions and start your combo.
- ABILITY TWO (W): AOE Damage, very good for farming, also once you have your Rylai's Crystal Scepter This will give you an AOE slow.
- Permafrost (E): Damages and Slows targets who are already slowed even further. Easy to KS with this. Try to avoid KS'ing as you're a tank and not a carry.
- Glacial prison (R): Ranged AOE Stun. You get to turn the enemy team into icicles. Use this to save team mates from pursuing enemies and also to initiate team fights.
: Good Stating item giving Health, Armor and health Regen.
: Since the recent changes, has become extremely viable on tanks.
: Will add to the slow from your passive, gives some Attack Damage so you aren't completely useless damage wise and also gives a nice amount of health.
: Increases Mana and Health regen, while giving Tenacity, crucial for Sejuani as she gets CC'd a lot.
- : Health, Ability Power and a Slow from your Northern Winds
- : Gives you so much health you can sit in front of turrets for ages and you will barely be scratched.
Sejuani should be initiating fights, this will give your team the advantage as the enemy will start by focusing you, the tank, wasting many spells which will then be on cooldown for a duration of the team fight.