Shaco Build Guide by Gamehhh
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Pros / Cons
Good at Ganks
Good damage end game
Easy to kill with cc
Small damge early game
jax in box ->knife -> jax in a box] -> deceive then ulti > knife] > jax in box > DECEIVE and GG
I believe 2 levels of [skills/shaco/w.png] are enough in the early game.
You want to max [skills/shaco/e.png] first because that's a useful nuke and a great tool to snipe kills.
Creeping / Jungling
Red route(credit to Reginald, #1 Shaco; I learned how to play Shaco from his original guide: ): 2 boxes at mini-golems (outside of range), 3 boxes at lizard (outside of range).
1. Make sure your team can protect you or at least provide vision to prevent ganks
2. Smite blue wraith and run to mini-golems
3. Pull mini-golems to the 2 boxes and drop a box behind them to get another fear on them (drink a pot immediately after you take damage), get Shiv as a level 2 spell
4. Use Shiv to pull the lizard to your boxes (take a pot), and then drop another box behind the lizard. Depending on your runes, you may need to use another shiv to kill lizard
5. Kill the remaining 3 wraiths without using boxes or spells (at this point you should be always drinking potions)
6. Run to blue and drop a box outside of range
7. Go to wolf camp and kill the wolfs without any spells
8. Go back to blue buff and pull golem towards the box. Drop box behind golem and proceed to kill it
You should be at around 450 health at the end of the jungle route, you can either gank a solo lane or go heal and buy long sword + max pots.ï»¿ï»¿
The Reginald Red Route is the most efficient route.
(Not as much farm but early counter-jungling and harder to gank)
1. Stack boxes (4) behind the big golem within range of agro
2. Go to wolf camp when it spawns and smite the big golem while killing the small golems, pick up deceive
3. Run to the opponentâ€™s red, you can use deceive to hop over the dragon/baron wall to save time
4. Stack 2 boxes at red. Wait till 3rd box is off cooldown (by now smite should be up). Steal red.
5. You can choose to stack a few boxes to gank the enemy jungler that will get red. The problem with this is that if you donâ€™t get the kill (you wonâ€™t be level 3), then you have just wasted a bunch of farm time.
You can also start in golem but i think it is fail.....
to jungleto gank/run away from enemies and chase themDont use that speel u got shaco´s ulti it works like clense
the other speels are stupid to shaco like FLASH u just got deceive.
I think shaco is useless for ranked games but for normal games is a funny champ which you have to play.
Just Do what i said to do I think is the better for shaco u can do on AD shaco a yumush ghostblade in stead of the phantom dancer but pantheom gives u good movement speed all the time and attack speed for your backdoors
Try do backdoor fast as possyble and dont forget put always a jax in box i your back to avoid be ganked