Season 7 New old Zed build
Example Build / Best build
Anti Mage/ AP Build
Good build as well, only crit build
Zed vs Tanks
Threats to Zed with this build
|Karthus||Probably the easiest lane ever No stun only slow and he is immobile go ham!|
So some info about me
Hello there u reader of my guide! Thanks for your time! My name is Milen I live in small town in Bulgaria and this is my first mobafire guide. I started to play league on I believe is 24 April 2016, and I ended up my first season as Silver 5 on EUW. You are probably thinking right now "WHY I HAVE TO LOOK AT SILVER GUIDE WTF?" if you don't want to I don't force you :).
My first ever 6300 Champion was Zed i got it from mystery champion back when I was level 9.
I played him a little bit but back then I wasn't even knowing what baron was.
Then I saw Zed montage and from this moment Zed is my main and I have 260k point on him with my second champion Syndra with 75k points I believe I have quite and experience with him though.
I have showed the best overall runes for Zed against AP champions but if you have some extra rune pages the best Runes for Zed against AD champions are:
2 Quints Attack Damage
1 Quint Cooldown Reduction
9 Marks Attack Damage
9 Seals Armor
9 Glyphs Cooldown Reduction
Your text to link here...
So here is the thing:
Small note you son't need 40% CDR on Zed, if you spam your abilities you will run out of emery regardless of the 10% extra CDR. And the ultimate is like less than 5sec. If you want go for it but as in general its not necessary.
- against AP heavy burst champions.
- I build that only vs Jhin when I want to get some kind of AD record. or against overtime damage (Brand, Teemo, Malzahar, Swain e.t.c) against jhin you can hit up to 700+ AD with all infernal dragons baron and AD potion.
- Utility based item gives you health and that effect is great against semi mobile ADC's - Lucian Ezreal Vayne even Caitlyn when she has Flash.
- Like I said when you want some sort of AD record You get only items with a lot of AD. (Youmus, Black Cleaver, Duskblade, Bloodthrister and Deaths's dance or IE its' not meta but ******** its fun build to use) I don't recommend it though when you are playing seriously.
- build it from QSS against champions like Malzahar, Warwick, Ashe, Lissandra, Blitzcrank or just when the enemy team has enough CC to lock you down like Nauthilus.
- When you are really fed and the enemy team is really squishy also good for split pushing.
probably the best Health / Damage item after Black Cleaver definitelt try him out!
- build that only vs Tanks I meant bruisers like Hecarim. Even with this item you can't 1v1 full tank player like Shen for Example.
Build that item ONLY IF:
- They have Life Steal or healing champion (Atrox, Warwick Vladimir e.t.c)
If the enemy ADC has Iceborn Gauntlet (Ezreal)or if they bought Guardian's Angel so you shred the bonus armor they have.
Pros / Cons
+ Really badass champion
+ Has energy
+ Easy cs under tower thanks to the passive
+ Assasin that makes everybody fear for their screen colors
+ Split pushing god and can easily lock out ADC's from teamfights
+ One of the most high skill cap champions in the game.
- Has big learning curve
- His main damage is Skillshot reliant.
- Death Mark damage countered by Zhonya's Hourglass
- Since he is energy user he has limits
- Dynamic Spell combined with R shadow could be confusing for the player if he is not mastered Zed's techniques.