Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is my first guide, so be kind.
I can see you have chosen Shen. Shen is a awesome champion, he can be played tank, support or killer. My guide is a part of all three, it kind a depends on how you play him.
Flash: Is used to initiate and escape.
Exhaust Is very usefull to gank, escape, initiate.
Pros / Cons
- Nice harassment early game (vorpal blade + passive)
- Shen's passive is great last game
- Alot of health and armor
- great team cc with shadow dash
- There won't be a 1v1 with Shen's ulti. Always 2v1 ;)
- Shen can also jungle easily
- Can always escape with flash + shadow dash, same with starting a gank/team fight
- Kind a need a great team, else Shen can be very useless
- Bad pusher
- Very item needed
You wanna go on a lane with a stunner or heavy dmg. You would prefer a range champion or someone like for exsample sion or shaco, stunners or slowers.
When you get on lane, try to last hit with passive or Vorpal Blade. Let the enemy champions, push, while you are staying in the bush. Make them lose exp, while your getting last hits and exp. If this is done skilled, you'll get alot of gold and more exp than the enemy champions.
Try to gank, the best would be with a jungler. Get the First Blood, or just get them killed. This wiill improve your game heavily.