Shyvana Build Guide by eco ninja
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Thanks for waiting. Now the build is with the actual materies.
I've made some changes in the summoner spell:
Take Exhoust unstead of flash because of the nerfs in flash.
But if you still like it. USE IT!
In this guide i have three options to make an awsome Shyvana.
The Offensive Shyvana.
The Hybrid Shyvana.
The Jungling Shyvana.
Pros / Cons
- Shyvana is an great early game fighter specially if you start fulling Twin Bite.
- Shyvana have on of the coolest ultimate ever!
- Shyvana is also excellent in late game if she got a feed in the beginning.
- Shyvana's Passive is super usefull you can spam Twin Bite all the time.
- You can run easly using Burnout, it raises your movement speed and there's no channeling time.
- Shyvana is a little squishy in the beginning. - But You can Buy Frozen Mallet
- Flame Breath is useless either in early game and in late game - Make her hybrid
- Shyvana's Ulti have Ap bonus damage, it should be booth AD and Ap - Again, Make her hybrid
With Runes You have many possibilities.
- Marks - Armor Pernetration, like all other fighters. With Twin Bite you can take half of the opponent's life. :O
- Seals - Atack Speed, You need you'r Dragon's Descendent as faster as you can.
- Glyphs - Atack Speed, You need you'r Dragon's Descendent as faster as you can. Again.
- Quintessences - Atack Speed, You need you'r Dragon's Descendent as faster as you can. Again. Or Armor Pernetration, like all other fighters. With Twin Bite you can take half of the opponent's life. Again.
- Marks - Magic Pernetration, have your Flame Breath dealing the dammage that you want to a skillshot do.
- Seals - Atack Speed, You need you'r Dragon's Descendent as faster as you can. Again.
- Glyphs - Ability Power, like once again to have your Flame Breath dealling a lot of dammage.
- Quintessences - Atack Speed, You need you'r Dragon's Descendent as faster as you can. Again. Or Ability Power for Flame Breath. Or even Magic Pernetration.
- Marks - Armor Pernetration, as faster you can get Red buff better.
- Seals - Armor, You need to take dammage all the time, done by minions, monster or even champs.
- Glyphs - Atack Speed.
Quintessences - Atack Speed or Armor like the other rune's deffenition.
With This Runes you have the perfect ballance in early and late game.
As You have noticed, all the builds have Black Cleaver.
The why of that is to have your attack speed to get your dragon form and the dammage and pernetration as well. With this you can exterminate your opponents very easly.
Offencive: Have Your usually full damage items but taking the phantom dancer to get an high crit chance. Take the Doran's Blade (Prospector Blade if dominion) in the beggining. After getting the Berseker Greaves buy another two Doran's (Don't buy 3 Prospector's in dominion)
This way you have 9% lifesteal and you can farm easly with burnout or twin bite.
Hybrid: If you take your ap Quintessences you'll start the game with 24 AP but with your Tome you'll have 44. With Flame Breath you will just say CABUUUM and he's dead :O
After the Sorcerer's Shoes take another Amplifing Tome and go throug the revolver, this way you will get your spell vamp in the beggining
Jungle: Take the cloth armor to have an high level of armor and with the quintessences you will get an higher level of armor letting you have the lizard as soon as possible to start ganking. But you need to notice that you cant have lizard at lv.1 alone, ask someone to start atacking him, then you can burnout the other two monsters and take the redbuff without taking too much damage. Then go through the Wraiths. Recall and buy the Ninja Tabi ;)
Take Always Flash with you, it's just the best summoner spell ever.
Ignite for Hybrid and offencive build and smite of course for jungling builds. ;)
I hope This build help's you doing a lit of dammage with the new char Shyvana.
I would like to say thanks to DerChi by the ideas, but I'm not taking Wits End with me and not taking exhaust as well, you will have your red buff's slow easly ;)