Sion Support: The Undead Allia
First Back (if you're like me and wait for over 1.
Final Build Example
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Sion with this build
|Bard||Be careful when he ults, because it won't affect you if you're ulting, so you may very well miss your target.|
- Sion works very well with ashe, in terms of ults. If she lands her ult first, yours is going to be a lot easier.
- Kog'Maw is also a viable partner, and both of your afterlifes combined will ensure that at least one of you gets to be useful.
- It is important to use relic shield's passive as much as possible for maximum Q stacks.
- Your ult is quite possibly one of the best engages out there, so if you need someone to go in, that someone is probably going to be you. Be very careful if they have yasuo or malphite though, because if you get knocked up after your ult, you're probably going to die.
- While you're in lane, try to poke as much as possible. Your poke may inadvertently take some cc, so to make up for this, try to get your adc to start with cull instead of doran's blade.