Not Updated For Current Season
- So, you start off with a Faerie charm for the extra mana regen to help so you don't go oom unless you spam boomerang, when you get the money, upgrade that to a philosophers stone.
- Next get work your way towards your phantom dancers, start by getting zeal for the extra speed. by this time you should be critting fairly often and for a good amount, i normally hit about 265 per crit here.
- Now start working towards an infinity edge so that your crit gets an extra 50% in damage plus some more crit and ad. (if you need some extra money you can sell your philosopher's stone before getting this, otherwise, sell it after.)
- By now you're prolly gonna be pissing off the other team like i do often (lol), so just to increase that rage, get The black cleaver for soem extra speed, ad and arp.
- This last item is kinda situational, if the other team is tank or noncaster dps heavy, get Last Whisper for that last bit of arp, or, if they are mage heavy, get Banshee's Veil, this will help for when your spell shield is on cooldown.
that's pretty much it, lemme know what you think, and if you wanna add me so we can group up sometime, my IGN is Pickle in a bag.
hope to hear some good feed back :)