Build Guide by Protodiakon
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
This build is most enjoyable Trynda build for me. I hope you'll enjoy it too.
PS i would say it's mix of most popular Tryndamere builds out there so please don't downvote it just because you saw similar build somewhere.
Pros / Cons
- massive dmg late-game
- awesome ganker
- nice counter jungling skills and Spinning Slash as escape tool
- carry and jungler in one
- without smite you're a little slower and have to jungling low health early
- OP (is that really a con? ;))
9 x Greater Mark of Critical Chance - gives you nice early dmg output and stacks your Q which is esential for jungling
9 x Greater Seal of Armor - makes your jungling possible without it you simply have no chance
9 x Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction - you can change it for more CrC or anything suits you. I actually like to have my cd reduced even small amount
3 x Greater Quintessence of Health - must for jungling with this build
My favourite part:
start standard for jungler = Cloth Armor and 5x Health Potion
you'll be probably b'ing shortly (explanation in jungling section) so buy Long Sword on your way for Madred's Razors and then Wriggle's Lantern. You may feel a little slow without boots but with lantern you can stay in jungle for years and go ganking with decent HP (of course without boots ganking is not that easy)
Berserker's Greaves is you're next item and then build Zeal - this item scream TRYNDA TAKE ME! how can we not agree?
Infinity Edge you simply cannot skip that item... it's made exclusively for you with your amazing CrC you will be real killer
The Bloodthirster it doesn't matter that you can lose stacks on it because:
1. you will not
2. at this time you can kill minnion waves in seconds and get your stacks back
Phantom Dancer - you can complete it before Bloodthirster but now is optimal time to do this - more crit more speed = awesomeness
As you can see you have one slot free. I recommend to get last item to counter enemy team strategy.
- Enemy team focus you all the time quickly killing you (stuned or silenced) and you can't take as many kills as you should before dying.
Guardian Angel is your friend - it makes you take less dmg both magical and physical but more important they lose focus when you're "dead" and then you revive to make them regred they didn't focused squishiest champ
- You have problem with killing opponents because of their high armor?
Last Whisper and they will be like "where did my hp bar go?"
- Enemy team has sucky CC and squishy champs
The Bloodthirster cuz two is better than one and your lifesteal will make you heal more than they can dmg you
- Heavy CC and magic dmg?
Banshee's Veil this item guarantee kill on champs like Annie or Fiddlesticks. why? when you will in melee range you two-three hit them and only way they could prevent it was using CC as soon as they saw you comming and now they waste it on Banshee
- You're doing fine and don't need any of above but can't do pentakill cuz you're low on health when you killed 4 of them and have no creeps to heal with your lifesteal?
Warmog's Armor that item makes your opponents crazy :) you don't die because of Undying Rage and now they have to hit you 1000 times to make you even use it
Bloodlust is your main weapon whole game! REMEMBER to not waste it on healing! (and most of you say WHAAAAT?) because as trynda you LIKE being low health (due to your passive) and you want to have 8 stacks all time to do insane dmg and crit offten.
Spinning Slash is more like traveling tool. it does dmg too but more often you'll be using it for chassing/running/flashing through walls
Mocking Shout is your melee 1on1 defender (like you need one HAHAHAHAH) but more often it's a tool for chasing enemies
Undying Rage is so OP connected with your passive. remember to use Q-R-Q combo to heal more (8 stacks heal before ulti and then 8 stack heal after Q cd)
Flash - with Spinning Slash and this you're unchaseable and chasemaster as well as jungle king :P
Exhaust - with Mocking Shout guarantee kill even on most durable enemy
Smite?? don't be a sissie! DO NOT TAKE :P EDIT: i get downvoted because of lack of smite in my build but actually it's main part of my build and this is what makes it unique. Why to not take smite? Because it's useless late game and for tryndamere with high dmg crits its become useless even mid game... more over ganking with flash and exhaust is SOOOOOOO easy while ganking with flash and smite sucks. Smite is MUST for MOST of junglers but not Tryndamere.
simple jungling route - lvl 6 in 7:20
- First with Cloth Armor and 5x Health Potion bought go for Small Golems camp kill them gaining stacks (pop HP potion when 50% Health) for Bloodlust then flash (yes FLASH) through wall behind them to get quicker for
- Wraths - start with small one to keep your stacks alive (pop HP potion) and lvl up your Spinning Slash then switch to blue and finish remaining two. Spin through wall behind them and go for
- Wolves - again small one to keep stacks up and then big one (pop HP potion). Now you should have 2x Health Potion and be around 1/4-1/3 HP. Now is most difficult part cuz you're going for
- Big Golem - actually first you spin to their camp and start with small ones to keep stacks alive and because there is a chance that you will crit to rarely and be not able to kill big one (even using Bloodlust to heal when under 50hp (NOTICE: it's first time you can use your Bloodlust for healing!!!)). If you see that you're not able to put him down simply back. no worries you're Trynda you will get you're exp in time.
you can ask- Why aren't we going for red buff? it's because we don't need it yet and there is a chance that we fail killing him when you have enough cash go for Madred's Razors and now you can kill everything in your jungle with ease (still remember to keep your Bloodlust 8 stack always). Next time in base buy Wriggle's Lantern and Boots of Speed or even Berserker's Greaves if you menaged to gank or still creeps from opposing team jungle.
Now you're on your own - you can kill every monster out there (including dragon - i suggest to go for it on 8lvl) remember to ward dragon with your lantern!
GL & HF
Proofs that build works
Please share your results with this build and post comments and suggestions!
this is my recent games: