Nunu General Guide by Good Guy Nunu
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello, so this is my first guide on mobafire, so I hope you will like it.
So this is Support Nunu guide that I use for premade games or any other kind of them.
In this guide i will show you wich Items and Masteries I use to play Nunu support.
Okay so little about me : My ign name is Good Guy Nunu, I play on Eu West and I'm currently sitting on 1370 elo.
So for runes i use :
- (Red) 9x Greater Mark of Resillence
- (Blue) 9x Greater Glyph of Warding / Greater Glyph of Resillence
- (Yellow) 9x Greater Seal of Resillence / Greater Seal of Warding
- (Quints) 3x Greater Quintessence of Avarice
If you're playing vs heavy burst lane like Taric/Graves you might wish to go :
- 2x Greater Quintessence of Fortitude
- 1x Greater Quintessence of Avarice
Okay so for masteries i use :
-Standard 0/9/21 Support Mastery Page
-Aggresive 9/0/21 Page
-Experiment 9/9/12 Page
Standard Support Page is Cooldown Reduction, Experiance Gained, Gold Per 10, Mana Regeneration, Amor, Magic Resistance and Hp.
Aggresive Rune Page is Cooldown Reduction, Experiance Gained, Gold Per 10, Mana Regeneration, Ability Power and Spell Penetration
Experiment Page is Mana, Mana Regeneration, Gold Per 10, Armor, Magic Resistance, Hp, Ability Power, Cooldown Reduction and Spell Penetration.
So you should start with :
Faeri Charm , 4 wards and Hp Pot. You can buy that only if you're using standard support page.
I'd preffer you to go back when you can buy : Philo stone and Boots of Speed and couple of wards.
When you get all 3 important gp5 you should ask your ad carry wich item does he wish for you to rush, example . For kog'maw i'd preffer Zeke's Herald.
Also if you have jungler like Amumu ask him if he can go Aegis of the Legion so you can have sparte gold for other item and wards.
After you Zeke's Herald or Aegis of the Legion you should start getting Shurelya's Reverie and Randuin's Omen. In my case after you get those 2 items you can chose for going Locket of the Iron Solari, but i don't preffer that item, so i rather go for Rabadon's Deathcap or Deathfire Grasp to support my team with dmg.
Just some tips that alot of people ussualy forget : Buy alot of wards and if you're not dying too much try to get oracle.
Tips and Tricks
Okay so I know couple of tricks but not all of them so there they are :
- If you're purple and you'd wish to help your jungler with counter jungling get your Q at lvl 4 and try to counter jungle enemy big wraith and big golem.
- If you're playing with Amumu, Galio, Orianna try to W your ad carry and flash into enemy team when any of those champs use their ultimate so you can get full ultimate and assist your team with dmg.
- If you wan't to do fast double golems pick your Q, but in most cases this will not work becouse you will have bad time in lane phase till level 4 or 8.
- And last, fun tip : If you wan't to annoy, provoke, taunt your lane opponents and you have Nunu Bot skin try to spam laugh. It's pretty annoying.
Also : Buy tons of wards.. I'm not kidding TONS of them.
So as Nunu you'd like to W your AD Carry and E enemies AD carry in teamfights.
Also try to get a nice spot where enemy can't see you or wait for them to blow most of their CC (Silences, Stuns, Knockbacks etc.) So you can get ur full dmg from ultimate.