Annie - So is life!
build Annie - So is life
Please try the build vote the build and give Comments (Thnx!!)
For example, it is
1: You need to get a kill usually first lvl 6, then you must prepare stun and stun someone you ULT (bear) and then throw out your Q, W usually have him or you.
2: Go not only follow the party because he is low hp because usually someone comes in and his team because you do not really have much hp are you so DEAD!
3: You have to team fights back row because you have low hp but does good damage, so you should make everybody has at a distance.
Annie is good against____________Annie can not stand
- Evelynn_______________________- Sejuani
- Master yi______________________- Galio
- Lux __________________________- Malphite
- Vayne ________________________- Mordekaiser
- Ryze _________________________- Skarner
- Irelia ________________________ - Poppy
- Udyr_________________________ - Miss Fortune
- Tristana______________________ - Shaco
- Trundle_______________________- Morgana
- Karma________________________- Jax
- Fiora_________________________- Rumble
- Swain________________________ - Ashe
- Zilean________________________- Nautilus
- Corki_________________________- Volibear
- Nidalee_______________________- Karthus
- Lee sin_______________________ - Kog'maw
- Fizz__________________________- Wukong
______________________________ - Kassadin
Because: Fast burst, constant cc
- Annie hurls a mana infused fireball, dealing damage and refunding the mana cost if it destroys the target.
Annie flings a mana infused fireball dealing 90/130/170/215/260 (+0.6) magic damage. Disintegrate's mana cost is refunded if it deals a killing blow.
This is your bread and butter of nuking. As well as it being an excellent last hitting tool, with a short cooldown and nice damage last hitting should be a breeze, use it whenever you see a low minion, why not? It gives you your mana back if you last hit!
Quick note about smart casting
Smart casting is achieved by holding shift, holding your mouse over your target and pressing Q / E / W / R If it is a single target skill, whatever you had your mouse over will have a fireball flying at, if it is a skill shot the shot will land at that point and if it is a multi target skill the center of it will land and the location where your mouse was.
USE SMART CASTING WITH YOUR Disintegrate, IT WILL HELP YOU TO COMBO WITH YOUR Incinerate BETTER. right, moving on.
- Annie casts a blazing cone of fire, dealing damage to all targets in the area.
Annie casts a cone of fire dealing 85/145/205/265/325 (+0.6) magic damage to all enemy targets in the area.
This will combo up with your disintergrate in the early game. Build your stun by last hitting with disintergrate, run up to whoever you're against use Incinerate to stun them and then fire disintergrate or vice versa.
- Shields Annie from harm, reducing damage she takes and returning damage from normal attacks.
Places a shield around Annie for 15 seconds, increasing her armor and magic resistance by 10/20/30/40/50. Deals 20/30/40/50/60 (+0.2) magic damage to enemies who attack Annie with normal attacks.
This is like a free Thornmail, use it to charge your stun in spawn with Incinerate for 2 free charges and when Master Yi is in your face. Also notice that it gives you magic resist and armor, which can help, usually against a Karthus when he uses Requiem For the cheeky kill steal.
- Annie wills her bear Tibbers to life, dealing damage to units in the area. Tibbers can attack and also burns enemies that stand near him.
Deals 200/325/450 (+0.7) magic damage to units in the target area and summons Annie's bear, Tibbers, to destroy her enemies.
Tibbers has 1200/1200/1200 health, 80/105/130 attack damage, and continually deals 40/60/80 magic damage to surrounding enemies.
This is a **********ing bear which is on fire which is held within a toy bear by a child who spits fire from her hands. I mean, how much awesome do you want? Usually use this spell with your passive stun but you can also use it very effectively for turret pushing and tower diving.
Tower diving achieved by holding Control and right clicking to control tibbers, while attacking the tower right click on your enemy behind the tower, then tibbers should grab tower aggro and you nuke them and run away. However in this process tibbers may die so be prepared to sacrfice him/it/her.
* Innate *- After casting 5 spells, Annie's next spell will stun the target for 1.75 seconds.
This will be one of the most useful tools while playing Annie. Usually save it for your
Summon: Tibbers for a team fight altering stun, remember to go for squishies / carries.
I take these runes mostly because Annie is played so therefore AP AP runes
Greater of potency: +0,59 Ability power x9 is Total- 5,31 Ability power
Greater seal of potency: +0,59 Ability power x9 is Total- 5,31 Ability power
Greater glyph of force: +0,17 Ability power per lvl x9 is Total- 27,54 Ability power at lvl 18
Greater quintessence of potency: +4,95 Ability power x 3 is Total- 14,85 Ability power
Same: 53,01 Ability power
You have all Ability power masteries This,They are
Mental Force 4x = 4 Ability power
Sorcery 4x = +4% Cooldown (For ult and Q,W,E)
Arcane of knowlegde 1x = 10% Magic penetration (This is when people buy magic resist then the magic resist 10% down)
Havoc 3x = +1,5% Increases damage (Thats your Whole Damage)
Blast 4x = +1 Ability power per lvl
Archmage 4x = +5% Increases your Ability power (Thats your Whole Damage for your Ability's)
Resistance 3x = +6 Magic resist (Ap champs do less damage on you)
Durability 1x = +27 Health at lvl 18
Hardiness 1x = +2 Armor
Summoners insight 1x = Teleport: Reduces cast time by 1 second.
■ Promote: Increases promoted minion's bonus defensive stats by 15%.
■ Flash: Reduces cooldown by 15 seconds.
■ Clarity: Increases mana restored by 20%.
■ Clairvoyance: Increases duration by 2 seconds.
Expanded mind 3x = +12 mana per lvl
Inproved recall 1x = -1sec Time of you recall