Drake 4:30, how to howl at you
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
So you decided to play Warwick
My name is David, I live in sweden and play on the EUW server currently in gold elo.
I play this game with a large champion pool, but for this current meta and this
current playstyle that people are using I find that WarWick is one of the better junglers currently in the game. I have just started this season and have had 11 games WW sofar with a 72% winrate. This build will be mostly about objectives, how to bring back the 4:30 min drake and etc. as this is my first guide I make I hope you´ll enjoy it and please feel free to leave me some feedback about my work.
Pro´s and Cons
- Very good for taking down early on objectives.
- Ultimate lets you a midgame monster before people buy quicksilver.
- Even in late game, your ulti can burst down a damaged enemy ADC or midlaner.
- Extremely good dueling at any point in the game.
- Global a/s
- Best self sustain in the game.
- Not very much CC
- Can really only gank in early game if enemy has overextended and is to far into lane.
- Hard to contribute in TF vs a heavy CC team
- If a lane of your allies lose hard, you will have a hard time saving them.
This is when things get interesting, with this starter, runes and masteries, you can make a level 3 dragon and finish it before the 4:30 mark.
You dont HAVE to have a leash however this can let you make the dragon even faster.
Always, ALWAYS start with Gromp use smite on this camp, go towards blue begin to clear it, to stall the ancient golembuff clear the smaller lizzards first then back towards bush and finish the Golem in stealth mode, move fast towards your Elder lizzard, again clear smaller mobs before the elder lizzard to stall the buff what is important is that you do NOT smite your red buff, aswell as you cannot use your potions at anytime during this first route. you are now level 3 with two points in Q and one point in W, sweep dragon pit then heal from the scarab, at full health kill drake,pop potions and make one early smite and then one last hit smite. you wont have to go B after drag either,after drag just go golems, clear them, wraith, wolf and you will notice your frog has respawned. Clear and B, follow my purchases.
Then remake the blue and red run, as soon as you can afford your devourer go instant B and buy it. Plan your next move, do you have a lux mid vs a opponent she loses against? then go gank at lvl 6 since the synergy is great your ult lets her aim with her combo for a long time and does almost always result in a kill, try think about which lane that needs a snowball the most. You´re nasus losing versus his opponent and cant stack? then move toplane and help him as much as you can.
What to think about
- Plan the future keep an eye on timer and try get as many objectives as possible.
- Gank only when opponent is overextended pre 6.
- Dont get to greedy
- Powerspike is at with devourer and rageblade
- VISION keep a pink out there at all times, example´s for locations is tribush bot and top and river.
- Remember there will be games where people flame you, mute then and keep play dont flame back, the reason is because you can make any early ganks.