After Magus If You're Ahead
Example Final Build
Other Good Items
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Welcome to my guide, my name is Matt and I play on NA. I fell in love with Nidalee around the beginning of preseason. I always played her mid/top but recently with the spike of Nidalee jungle I decided to give it a shot and really liked it. This build consists basically of what I've picked up since I began to play her. Hope you enjoy.
Pros / Cons
+ Great clear time
+ Good poke with Javelin Toss
+ Amazing scaling into late game
- Useless if behind
- No crowd control
- Needs to snowball
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration - When enemies begin to build MR you can keep up the amazing poke.
Greater Seal of Scaling Health - The health really helps out, especially when going for a full ap build.
Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power - Helps you reach a crazy amount of end game AP
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power - Helps out your early clear and gank potential.
Stalker's Blade - Runeglaive - must have on Nidalee JG.
Rabadon's Deathcap - Amazing item on any AP champ.
Morellonomicon - Great item for preventing big heals on speared targets..
Zhonya's Hourglass - The armor really helps survive the JG and AD champs
Luden's Echo - You can stack this so fast on Nidalee to the point that it is almost always up, why not buy it?
Seraph's Embrace - I'm not a fan of it because I prefer to have more damage early on than to have to stack for more late damage.
Athene's Unholy Grail If you need MR you can swap to this from Morellonomicon.
Liandry's Torment I personally don't like this item on Nidalee but it's not bad.
Iceborn Gauntlet If you need armor you can swap to this from Lich Bane. I don't tend to do this just because Zhonya's Hourglass already gives you a good bit of armor.
Rylai's Crystal Scepter This is an overall great item on Nidalee. It allows you to keep up with enemies thanks to the slow applied by abilities.
Sorcerer's Shoes - Stronger poke.
I start Javelin Toss because max range spear can really help you clear early on, also if you use Takedown to reset autos it's even stronger.
Second I'll take Primal Surge to heal up from the damage I've taken from my starting camp. Swipe is pretty helpful as well because it allows you to do damage to the whole camp.
And finally I will grab Bushwhack and place it under the big monster I can clear the camp faster or place it around me so I can take camps safely without risk of being invaded on by the enemy jungler. Also Pounce onto a monster marked by Prowl helps you get around the jungle a lot faster than most junglers. Also it helps ganking because even if the victim of your gank flashes you can keep up by pouncing onto the enemy.
Smite is of course a must have on any jungler.
Ignite is a decent replacement for Flash. I would only take this if you're confident with using Pounce to escape enemies/make plays.
Exhaust is like ignite, I would only take this if you're confident with using Pounce to escape enemies/make plays. exhausting the carry usually will make them useless in fights.
Flash is an amazing summoner spell on Nidalee, especially when combined with Pounce. Flash to Pounce onto a target marked by Prowl is extremely strong.
1. Usually you want to start Kruggs and Smite it for the Gift of Heavy Hands.
2. Red buff helps increase your early gank potential because of the slow on auto attack.
3. Blue allows you to keep enough mana to keep on ganking. It also helps being able to constantly heal up with Primal Surge. Do not Smite this unless you need to.
4. Gank top/mid if you have enough HP.
5. Gromp is pretty helpful because of the Smite bonus.
6. Wolfs can somewhat be worth smiting if you are playing against a jungler who is known to counter jungle ( Udyr, Nunu, Shaco, Master Yi, etc.)
7. Raptors can be useful if you Smite them. It allows you to travel the map without having to worry about not having a sweeper/pink ward so much.
1. Gromp is pretty helpful because of the Smite bonus.
2. Blue allows you to keep enough mana to keep on ganking. It also helps being able to constantly heal up with Primal Surge. Do not Smite this unless you need to.
3. Red buff helps increase your early gank potential because of the slow on auto attack.
4. Gank top/mid if you have enough HP.
5. Kruggs are good for your early clear because of the Gift of Heavy Hands Smite bonus.
6. Raptors can be useful if you Smite them. It allows you to travel the map without having to worry about not having a sweeper/pink ward so much.
7. Wolfs can somewhat be worth smiting if you are playing against a jungler who is known to counter jungle ( Udyr, Nunu, Shaco, Master Yi, etc.)
Generally as Nidalee you want to poke down the enemy team before you fight, but you won't always be able to get free poke on the enemy. In that case you are going to attempt to hit the APC/ADC with a Javelin Toss then Pounce and pop them. Also healing your ADC to give them the bonus attack speed from your heal can altar the outcome of a fight.