Team Guide by ZeHamilton
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Amumu, The one who wins the game
This guide is only for Amumu! So Don't hate cause I already told you!, go click on Amumu now, cause the guide is only for him! This guide is a mid level guide for Silver 2 - Gold 4
Early game, you need your team to protect your blue, your Amumu and you need the blue really badly to jungle.
Farm as much as possible and get your items, spirit of the ancient golem helps your mana problems.
YOU, as the amumu, should initiate ALL the fights.
Here's, how the role should go, Unless they get Quicksilver,Cleanse, or Banshee's try to make them pop it ganking them once or twice.If they waste all their money cause amumu is the biggest threat than just have them initiate fights and fight them.
1. Amumu should land a nice bandage toss near all 5 of them and use his curse of the sad mummy (R)
2. Oriana should shield you and ult getting ALL 5 enemies, this makes a beautiful ace coming up
3. Jarvan should ult on one of them, trapping all 5 enemies, making them all trapped, they are forced to use flash.
4. Lulu should ult Jarvan knocking up 5 of them if none of them flashed, or ulted jarvan fast enough.
5. Miss Fortune should've ulted BEFORE The Lulu Ult, the lulu ult is to make sure they stay in.
6. Should get ace late game, than push to win.