Syndra Build Guide by drlordak
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Syndra [S4] the jungle avenger
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
well... question is who i am and why i am making this build... well i am player that grows up and make some skills on mid lane... thats why i love to play mid champions... however... now i am playing jungle in my 5v5 team so i needed to respec my skills... i like to try new things and make them grow to stars... so this is my first build... and it may look like troll... but it isnt... if malhazar can be good jungler... i dont see problem in syndra or any other mid champion to make his/her job in jungle... in the moment i am in gold 4...
this is me =D
in solo q is harldy to find this possible to play... this build is designed to 5v5 ranked team play... when u are searching in good nuke/ap/jungler... and diana is overrated or nerfed or whatever...
i play this ranked only when lux is banned or against me... so... never :D
Pros / Cons
well i be honest with u... there are not so many pros but there is over milion cons :D
1. if u master her (not my problem :D ) she can give you good gang even if there are wards in brushes... with her ability to stun/lock/kill she can be usefull in even lost lane
2. after 8 lvl is jungle not so danagerous for her... besides she can secure buffs so fast that even if she would be counterganged no buff will be lost...
3. funny to play
1. easy to kill... srsly she is a carry after all...
2. when you lost your blue you are prety much dead in jungle... withouth mana she can kill anything at all...
3. that means no blue for mid so... if they are 2 mana hungry champions like anivia... even if u both will have chalice mana will be running out so fking fast that you will not be able to play in full efectivity... (can be solved with energy mid champion... or ad mid champion)
4. when your early game does not in the way u wanted you will be pretty useless whole mid game... (that mean when u fck your early you better go farm on lane cos no good will come from staying in jungle)
she is one of 3 ballmasters... (orianna ahri syndra) so she is very nuke/carry/ap.. anything diffrent you build on her wont work... so gtfo with every muramana build... srsly...
1. great ulty crowd control combination...
2. she is so good that after one q hit miley cyrus get ******et... :D
3. great against lux
1. only if u are noob
realy... i screw in this... but teamfights are like stun everything... srsly dont try to do only dmg... thats your mid and adc for... stun what u can... slow what u can... than steal kills when u can :D
hmm... in tf focus carry with ult... best to do it when u have 3+ balls on ground
I tried to be as brief as i could be... she is not the jungler most people are looking for but jungler she surely is...
FEW WORDS TO MID BUILD
: this is how i play her (You dont say :D) back when all for one mode was on.. we try to go 5 syndra vs 5 nasus... they start to build magic resist very early... wont helped them... i remember this image from that game... 32 balls on the ground... wild nasus apears... full hp... 220 magic resist... ultimate on... me presing R on him... Instan Kill... :D