Fiora Build Guide by Urther
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hello, welcome to my Fiora guide. Fiora is a very strong champ who can easily kill even at turrets. She is a quick and strong AD. She can also take on a 1 vs 3 depending on how you play throughout the game.
Pros and Cons
+ Fast Killer
+ Great turret diver
+ Kill steal very easily(=P)
+ Amazing damage late game
- Gets harrassed very easily
- Soft early game
- Gets aimed alot
- Very difficult to kill without Blade Waltz
The Offensive Tree = She needs alot of damage to kill that includes armour penetration and crit. She also needs the Demolitionist to take down turrets faster.
The Defensive Tree = she needs Magic Resist and Armour like any other hero. She also needs the health regeneration to stack with Duelist
- greater quintessence of Desolation: If Fiora wants to kill alot she needs the armour penetration to get through the armour of the annoying tanks.
- Greater Mark of Attack Speed: She needs the Attack Speed for faster kills
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Attack Damage: She needs damage as well as attack speed to eliminate her enemies faster
- Greater Seal of Attack Speed: Same reason as Greater Mark of Attack Speed
Heal: Helps Fiora to survive after diving a turret for a kill when you are low
Ghost: Helps Fiora to chase those fast pests like Master Yi
Exhaust: Same as Ghost helps you to chase the speedy pests(this spell is optional)
- Duelist: Fiora regenerates health over 6 seconds each time she deals damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.
- Lunge (Q): Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing physical damage. Fiora can perform the dash a second time within a couple seconds at no mana cost.
Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing 40/65/90/115/140 (+0.6) physical damage.
Fiora can perform the dash a second time within 4 seconds at no mana cost.
- Riposte (W): Fiora's Attack Damage is increased. When activated, Fiora parries the next basic attack and reflects magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
Passive: Fiora's Attack Damage is increased by 15/20/25/30/35.
Active: Fiora parries the next basic attack within 1.5 seconds and reflects 60/110/160/210/260 (+1) magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
- Burst of speed (E): Fiora temporarily gains additional Attack Speed. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed.
Fiora gains 60/75/90/105/120% additional Attack Speed for 3 seconds. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed by 7/9/11/13/15% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed. (Assists reduce the cooldown by half of the base amount.)
- Blade waltz (R): Fiora dashes around the battlefield to deal physical damage to enemy champions. Successive strikes against the same target deal less damage.
Fiora dashes around the battlefield striking random champions 5 times for 160/330/500 (+1.2) physical damage. Successive strikes against the same target deal 25% damage.
The first and last attack will be against the same target. Each strike applies on-hit effects.
Ability Sequence Order
Lunge is maxed first for easier chasing and higher damage when jumping in. Burst of Speed is maxed second for faster kills which is sort of like the same reason as the marks and seals. Blade Waltz is maxed like any other ulti, at level 6, 11 and 16. Riposte is maxed last because the skill is actually mostly used for the parry. The damage is not really useful.
: for reducing the damage taken from AP heroes also reduces the time of stuns and snares to help you chase(can be replaced with Ninja Tabi if there are more AD's than AP's).
: for the massive increase of damage and life steal which will help you kill and survive.
: for the increase of damage and helps to survive against AP heroes.
: for the extra health for survivability and easier chasing because of the slow.
: give loads of damage and can help to penetrate the armour of the irritating tanks.
- : for faster kills and killing the tanks easier.
Farming and Teamfights
Use your Lunge for last hits on minions and the second one on another minion and hit that minon for a confirm kill on that minion(maybe). If Lunge is on cooldown walk around the desired minion and with correct timing, hit the minion when it has low health
Aim the soft heroes first then go to the fatter ones. In ranked, aim the AD carry then Support,then the AP mid hero then hit any of the other 2.
Thank you for reading this I hope you enjoyed it and please, DON'T DOWNVOTE MY GUIDE WITHOUT TRYING IT AND WITHOUT A REASON.
Credits to jhoijhoi for the template, which you can find here.